You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 23, 2020, 07:01:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Angel ♡ Blade Hentai [ Any writer welcome! ]  (Read 690 times)

Online xSanguineTopic starter

Angel ♡ Blade Hentai [ Any writer welcome! ]
« on: March 15, 2019, 09:03:05 PM »
summary

This is a cry for help from an eternal fan of the Angel Blade hentai series. I am desperately craving a partner who also has a great love and fondness for the hentai, to write with me. I would request that they write any villain, be they Phantom Lady, Karin, Widow, Chloe ... or even an original character that could be a villain! I would write Angel Blade herself.

As far as story is concerned, I have yet to decide the full details. I can provide themes and content I would like to explore, but as it stands, this story is entirely open to be crafted through brainstorming and discussion. However, it is important to note I do not write MxF, this will strictly be FxFuta and anything potentially exotic that we may consider exploring!

requirements

• Intermediate -- > High level of writing experience. I love when my partner shows enthusiasm and effort in their posts and gives me more than two paragraphs!
  • No rushed sex scenes I really struggle and lose interest with rushed sex scenes. I like to explore the scenes, how the characters react and respond to each other, how their internal thoughts and sensations develop etc, etc,.
  • Enjoy yourself! Contribute ideas! Throw things my way! Let's make this a journey!

Content will contain:
  • F x Futa (with you writing the Futa character/s)
  • Bondage/Domination (I would write Angel Blade as a Sub)
  • Mind-breaking/Corrupting of a heroine
  • Potentially impregnation

❤ ❤ Interested? Have questions? Message me! I also have Discord! ❤ ❤
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 05:44:39 PM by xSanguine »

Re: Angel Blade [ Any writer welcome! ]
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 08:12:28 AM »
Oof!

I am here to re-open this. <3

Offline Deepsilver

Re: Angel ♡ Blade Hentai [ Any writer welcome! ]
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 08:29:59 AM »
Awww... I love Angel Blade. Bad luck for me that you dont accept males. Good luck though! :D

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 06:14:44 PM »
Awww... I love Angel Blade. Bad luck for me that you dont accept males. Good luck though! :D

Hi Deepsilver! I don't mind at all what gender the writer is! That's irrelevant to me. It's only that I don't write MxF. Thank you, though! :)

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 05:43:27 PM »
Re-opening this!