Stories of Corruption (F&M seeking F) Closed

Started by MasterEric6, March 15, 2019, 06:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterEric6

Corrupted Roommate

Tiffany stepped out of the black Porsche 911 holding a pair of wine cooler six packs. She turned around bending over at the waist and blew a kiss at the man inside. Giving a good view down the tight, low cut top. "Thanks for the gifts I had so much fun." This was said with a smile, a wink and a giggle before she spun around and walked off into the dorm building. Along the way the collage girl drew the eyes of many sitting out in the nice sunny weather. Taking the stairs up to the 4th floor where she lived and all the while thinking about all the fun she was going to have tonight with her boyfriend.

Upon opening the door to her dorm room the happy mood was dampened by her roommate who was crouched on the floor, next to her bed and weeping with her head buried in her knees. Sitting down on the ground next to her roommate...

What follows is the roommate telling Tiffany what is troubling her followed by Tiffany convincing the roommate to drink with her. Tiffany having canceled her date to comfort her roommate. This then leads to the girls getting drunk and Tiffany seducing her roommate.

So the idea of this story is Tiffany is a wild slut while the roommate is the exact opposite. She is most likely a virgin. Tiffany will corrupt her and bring her into her world of alcohol, drugs, partying with wild and kinky sex with many different men and women. Eventually the roommate would become more wild then Tiffany.

This story will have many different kinks the wilder and crazier the better as long as the kink fits within the theme.

I would play Tiffany as well as other characters male and female.
I am looking for someone to play the roommate.

New Neighbor's Descent

Monica sat on the swinging chair of her front porch and watched her new neighbors from across the street. The classy yet provocatively dressed women was currently focusing her attention to the women of the home as she guided the sweating moving men about in the hot summer heat. A few of these moving men she wouldn't mind getting to know better. Her new neighbor though was catching her attention even more. She was sexy despite her frumpy clothes. The couples old Ford marked them as most likely barely able to afford this posh neighborhood whose driveways where filled with expensive European makes.

Monica decided she needed to get to know new girl and headed across the street with a daiquiri in hand. How much fun would she be able to have with this one? Would the new girl on the street fit in with the others in her circle?

What follows is Monica getting to know the new neighbor a little and then inviting her to a party with a couple of "the girls".

Monica it turns out might appear respectable but is really wild and uninhibited slut. For some reason this draws the neighbor in.

The new neighbor would be rather the opposite but might have a past from when she was young. She would spend more and more time with Monica and start to become more like her circle of friends.

How would the neighbors new party lifestyle affect her family.

Many kinks such as lots of sex with both men and women, orgy's, alcohol, drugs, partying will all be a must and more is appreciated.

Buying Liquor

Nate walks out to his car when his attention is caught by the pretty girl walking down the street this is YC of course. He watches her for slightly longer then he knew he should. He had been seeing the younger girl before around the neighborhood a lot recently. Every time he was taken aback by how cute and attractive she was. She was the younger sister of someone who used to be one of his best friends. The key word here being used to before they both changed over time. It's to Nate's surprise that younger sister approaches him with a smile and a wave as she calls out "Hi Nate" and asks if he is willing to give her a ride, with a shrug Nate agrees.

In the car Nate asks her where to? She responds the local liquor store. Thinking nothing of it Nate drives there with a "I needed to pick some stuff up anyway."

At the small local liquor store Nate is looking at what would best be described as average at best selection when the sound of bottles rattling together approaches from behind. In curiosity and giving a glance behind Nate is shocked to find YC standing there holding a couple of six packs of cheep beer and a small bottle of equally cheep whiskey.

Turning fully toward her "When did you start drinking?" She had always seemed like a good girl type. Preferring to stay home and read rather then go out and ever get in any trouble. For that matter Nate could never remember her getting in any trouble at all.

"Well...you know it's just sort of something you pick up doing right?" She doesn't meet his gaze.

Frowning a little "Okay... so how long have you been drinking that dog piss."

She glances down at the bottles that have started to rattle together as she shakes in nervousness. "Well I..." She takes a deep breath to calm her nerves "Okay I've only drank a few times and never very much."

"Shit I thought you wanted to come here for some soda or something like that. So what is all this for." Nate motions toward the items in her hands.

She explains that there is this boy and that he will be at this university party and the reason she is going is for him. She then begs him to purchase the alcohol for her as she is to young. She says she will pay him extra as well.

"When is this party with it being Monday currently?"

"Next Friday."

"So a girl who has almost never drank is going to a party where she will get wasted drunk so she can impress some guy. Your going to get taken advantage of and probably not by the guy you like."

"I wasn't planning to drink that much really."

Raising an eyebrow at this. "At a collage party?"

She slumps her shoulders and looks like she is about to cry.

Sighing "Alright I'll do it but you need to practice first before you go there. I'm not drinking that shit though" Nate takes the items  from her and puts them back taking a pair of other six packs and one four pack as well. "Well this I can handle what about you."

She nods in agreement and after picking up a better quality harder stuff soon they are on the way to Nate's house. Nate having refused to take her money since. "I will be drinking it as well."

What would follow is Nate drinking with YC who it turns out has been attracted to Nate as much as he is with her which is quite a lot. YC would get very drunk and things would get a bit steamy from there. Greatly enjoying the time spent with Nate. The sex is great and the free alcohol he keeps providing means she would keep finding reasons to go back to his house. Over time YC would pick up some of Nate's other bad habits.

Kinks would include alcohol, smoking, drugs and YC becoming Nate's slut. Lots of other kinks can be discussed.

Beauty's Cost

YC was out getting her morning fix at one of her favorite coffee places. Having already ordered and currently waiting for a hot wake up to be pushed across the counter a tap on her shoulder catches her attention.

"Oh my. Is that (insert YC's name)? It's been so long since I've seen you. How have you been?"

The young and strikingly beautiful women standing before YC was dressed in a sort of sexy goth outfit. One thing was for certain though and that was that she'd no idea who this was. So YC did what one always does in a situation like this nod, smile and pretend awkwardly to know the stranger, buying for context clues. "Oh yeah. It has been way to long hasn't it? I've been good. What have you been up to after all this time?"

With a smile the exotic beauty snapped her fingers. "That's right I forgot all... the work I've had done. People don't always recognize me especially since it's been decades since we used to tear up the night together. It's Kate. Kate Haynes. Remember that night with all those frat boys at the end of our Senior year? I lost that bet to you and had to keep up with you that night. Well I tried anyway but I don't think I managed. We where so wild back then but you where the wildest. So what have you been up to."

The world shrinks in around YC. This couldn't be Kate. This girl had to be in her twenties. Kate Haynes was her age. A year older actually even though they'd graduated at the same time. Kate had spent a year traveling around Europe. This had to be some sort of con but then again how would this girl know a detail like that? It was so many years ago. She'd certainly never told anyone. She'd not talked to Kate in years but she couldn't see why Kate would have told this girl any of these stories either or for that matter where this could even be leading.

A cup was being pushed into her hand. It was warm. "Hay this is yours. Are you okay?" She was being led to a table with the not Kate. "So I know I don't look like the Kate you knew way back when. I've had some changes, some serious changes done and I tend to forget that it's a bit shocking."

There was no way. Medical science could only do so much. It couldn't make someone that much younger. This girl didn't even look like Kate when she knew her. "No. It can't be. There's no way. Just no way."

The not Kate sighed and pursed her lips then leaned in close. "Remember how we dabbled in black magic in your dorm using that old book of yours. The book had called for some strange stuff and I as so naive at the time. I hadn't like that we'd sacrificed an animal. You comforted me and we ended up drinking a lot of cheap wine. Later on you gave me my first experience with another women."

"It...it can't be. Kate? Is that really you? What? How?"

What follows is YC coming to terms that this is really Kate. She knows everything about the old days between them.

Well YC had always found Kate attractive this new Kate was even more so. In fact she was one of the if not the most attractive women she'd ever spent time around. This is in contrast to YC's own view of her aging looks. The thing that bugs YC the most is just how Kate looks so youthful. Kate though is reluctant to reveal how she stayed so youthful looking despite all of YC's inquiries into her secret.

One day well at Kate's amazing apartment Kate receives a phone call. Kate sounds agitated and upset with whomever is on the other end. It's sort of frightening side of Kate that she's not used to. That new side along with wanting to give her old friend some privacy YC wonders away. Exploring a little YC finds that the door at the end of the hall is slightly open. In the past it's always been closed and locked. This had always been curious but Kate had simply dismissed it as where she stored her valuables. Kate was obviously rich so she'd accepted it as such.

Curiosity getting the better of her YC pushes aside the heavy door and finds a strange sight. What could only be described as a small temple to black magic. There where many old books laying about and flipping through them revealed only foreign writing in a strange hand written script. Peeking behind to make sure that she was still alone before exploring a little more. Finding an old spiral bound notebook and leafing through it. It appeared to be files on various young women. All of who where attractive. This was all becoming to much for your character who suddenly felt like leaving. That's when she heard high heels on the floor behind her and a chill ran up her spine.

"Well know you know my secret." Kate's face was somber. "It's a secret that needed to stay that way. Why did you have to come in here? I warned you not to come in here."

A small blue orb was picked up and Kate slowly floated upward. The next thing YC knows she's on the floor. Trying to move doesn't work. She's bound to the floor. A noise beside her. Someone else is there. A much younger girl. Her eyes are wide. The young women has a scared but pretty face with a red ball gag shoved between her lips. She looks familiar. Was she in the notebook?

Kate is preparing what can only be some sort of ritual. Is it a sacrifice of some sort? Did she stumble into a cult? Then there is some smoke and lights. Things began to go fuzzy.

The world comes to once again. Looking around Kate is nowhere to be found but at lest she's alive. Looking over at the girl brings a big shock. Its her body she sees and not the young girls. Screaming brings another shock as within her head she hears another scream. A scream mirroring her own but is not her own. Laying there for who knows how long the other begins to talk. Then she begins to fight. It's like this other is trying to kill her.

Eventually Kate returns and explains to YC, who is still tied up, the cost of what she'd just done. She'd transferred YC's essence over to a new host body. A pretty and youthful body just like she had. Just like she knew YC was envious of.

The transfer requires sacrifice and more then the one already committed. Your old body was dead. It requires pleasing the dark being that made it possible. "The voice in your head will destroy you if you don't fight her. This girl was an innocent girl. Her whole life was school and church. All very prim and proper. All very conservative. She's not going to like what I'm about to do."

Kate begins stripping off her clothes. "It will hurt her to do things she hates. It will keep her in her place." A naked Kate now stands over YC. "Now let's get started."

YC will have to indulge in all manor of debauchery. Copious amounts of sex, drugs and partying. The deeper YC goes the more the dark demon will require her to commit more and more acts in their name or her life may forfeit.

For this RP I'm expecting YC to become a total bitch. Using people for money, ruining marriages and causing all manor of sexual mayhem. She would become like her friend Kate living a wild life until her host body is burned out and a new one is needed.

I would play the GM type role opposite YC on this one. I would like to explore lots of kinks in this one along with lots of dark themes.

MasterEric6

Updated with a new story: Corrupting The New Neighbor

MasterEric6

MasterEric6

Full re-write: Buying Liquor

I didn't like how it turned out and I've changed the Female character entirely as well as the situation that leads to them getting together to match.

MasterEric6

Added small parts to all the RP's. Added The Cost Of Beauty. Added all pictures.

Looking to get this going.

MasterEric6

Hooping to get one of these going. Especially Beauty's cost.

Updated titles, fixed errors, clarified some parts and rewrote Beauty's cost.