You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 22, 2020, 10:34:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Turbulence - F seeking M or F  (Read 412 times)

Offline TsianLoweTopic starter

Turbulence - F seeking M or F
« on: March 14, 2019, 07:37:19 PM »
I’ve been offline for a while. Life gets overwhelming and breaks need to be taken. I’m hoping to start back by dropping a little suggestion for something I’d like to play out.

THEMES: Forbidden romance, kink, kink discovery, age difference, anonymous sex, semi-public sex, teacher/student, angst, conflict

MOOD BOARD

PROLOGUE: It’s the summer before her senior year and Evangeline (E to her friends) Hunt can’t seem to appease her restlessness. There has been something missing in her life for a while now and she just can’t quite put her finger on what. That is until one night when she overhears some of the regulars at her work (bar backing for some no name hipster dive) drunkenly discussing a club where you go to discover yourself.  You simply walk in with the questions in your mind and leave with answers. It sounded too good to be true. It turns out it would be.

THE SET UP: There is a club where you can completely conceal your identity to fulfill your deepest darkest fantasies without revealing yourself. The two characters find themselves paired up by their kinks at the club and proceed to hook up all summer.

THE TWIST: Come to find out the person my character has been hooking up with is one of her professors (subject/age of your choice) for the new semester. Neither of them knows.

THE REVEAL: Something will happen to cause a reveal to one of the characters like leaving a hickey and noticing in class or a tattoo is revealed, something like that. Whoever discovers (maybe the professor because they have the most to lose by sleeping with a student). From there we find out how to deal with conflict and angst.

FORMAT: I’m open to email or forum, no preference. My style is typically para and multi para in format but I don’t expect my partner to match word count. Feel free to write more or less.

THE REST:Open to suggestions and definitely not strict on any of the guidelines, just making a brief outline to show my thought process. I love to have sexy, flirty fun with my roleplays. I hope to find a partner that challenges me in new ways. If you're interested, please shoot me a message and we can discuss further. I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 07:39:40 PM by TsianLowe »