You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 16, 2021, 02:35:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Daughter of The Void [ F x Alien-species Story ]  (Read 610 times)

Offline xSanguineTopic starter

Daughter of The Void [ F x Alien-species Story ]
« on: March 10, 2019, 06:02:58 AM »

So... I love Kai'Sa. ❤

I love her story. I love her design. I love her voice (oh my god her voice is divine). I've wanted to write a roleplay here with Kai'Sa for so long, but I've always been unsure of exactly what I wanted to write. I think I have an idea now, or at the very least a grasp on the feel of it.

Kai'Sa is from League of Legends. She hunts Voidlings; which are essentially alien spawn from beneath Runeterra. She's kind of like Samus, but she isn't a bounty hunter. She does it purely for selfless reasons - to protect people. There's a line of dialogue in the game which basically inspired this:

(Click the quote for a tiny mp3 of the in-game line)

I really love how sombre this is. She fell into the Void as a little girl, and no one came to save her. She almost died, but she bonded with a living carapace and the two became symbiotic; needing one another to survive.

plot

I originally had something in-depth planned and written out, but I'd like to avoid rehashing the same plot. I had originally written with another partner but real life took over and so it was left unfinished and I am craving the chance to write Kai'Sa once more.

I would very much like a story involving Kai'Sa hunting a creature that has a desire to prevent its own extinction, and perhaps as a kind of ... almost poetic revenge for Kai'Sa hunting it, it corrupts her and uses her to breed. Perhaps it even re-purposes her into its own hunter to protect it (and their offspring with Kai'Sa). 

Here are some lovely (NSFW) pieces of inspiration:

One
Two
Three
Four

summary

Basically, the story would revolve around an alien predator steering Kai'Sa to it. Kai'Sa hunts Void creatures, but we can be flexible and change that to any alien species!

This has a lot of Mass Effect vibes - kind of like how the Leviathan speaks to Shepard, through her mind, taking whatever form it wishes.

The creature's goal would be to impregnate Kai'Sa with its young, to continue its line - as it is the very last of its kind. And also, to a certain extent, re-purpose Kai'Sa as its own hunter and tool to use to kill dangerous species that threaten its own existence.

content & rules

I would be writing Kai'Sa. I'm looking for someone to write the alien. I have no ideas or images of what it would look like, so that is up to you. The story will contain the following:

• Impregnation
  • Eggs/Tentacles
  • Brainwashing/Mind-twisting
  • Dom/Sub dynamic

requirements

• Intermediate -- > High level of writing experience. The effort I've put into this means I'll need someone who can meet my expectations.
  • One post per three/four days minimum response time. I lose interest and have time and again when my partner takes longer than five days. If something has happened in real life, I'm totally understanding. But I ask for fairly frequent posts because I put a lot of passion into my writing.
  • Enjoy yourself! Contribute ideas! Throw things my way! Let's make this a journey!

❤ ❤ Interested? Have questions? Message me! I also have Discord! ❤ ❤
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 03:50:49 AM by xSanguine »

Offline xSanguineTopic starter

Re: Daughter of The Void [ F x Alien-species Story ]
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 06:26:15 PM »
I have re-opened this!

I've also made the plot much more flexible and not pre-determined!