The Whispers Within - (IC Tarot Reading One-Shots)

Started by Violently Pretty, March 08, 2019, 06:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violently Pretty

Every being comes across her vardo for different reasons. Some on purpose some not so much. There is always one thing in common, however, the promise of a simple parlor trick. A simple reading of cards. That is all she has to offer. Most come by because it seems like harmless fun, others look for questions to be answered or are simply curious as to what she has to say. What will the cards have for you?

More importantly.... what will you pay?

Hello and welcome!

This thread is simply an offer to other people for their characters to have a chance at an encounter for backstory or character building. These are one-shot RPs that last a minimum of about 45 mins (real time) where your character gets a simple tarot reading. There can be as little or as much interaction as you want. They can be there simply for the information and post minimally between my posts or they can dig a little deeper. The only thing I request is that you don't turn the RP into a battle of "belief". I'm not going to RP why your character should believe mine. Like any business owner, she would simply tell yours to leave if they didn't like it and move on to the next paying customer. I'm in this for fun and to help with your character building, not to have conflicts.

When it comes to character types, I can sometimes choose decks to accommodate the type of reading. Light, neutral or darker themes. Of course, this isn't promised as I tend to do semi-legit readings so what I get is what you get. The cards won't always obey your wishes ;) .

I accept RP with /any/ types within reason as long as it's not something outlandishly crazy that would make the RP frustrating and impossible.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me and we can go over details!

If you have any questions about my RP or style you can find out a little more info in my O/O thread linked in my signature.

I hope this post finds everyone well! ♥

Elizabeth Ecsed

I love this concept, and will be sending a message as soon as I am allowed 😁

Vigduson

Definitely interested. Will throw a message once I get approved as well.
Formerly 'Amgar' - Currently Seeking RP

Ons and Offs

My Box of Tricks

Khal Drogo

I'd give this a shot! whenever I do get approved
I'm always up for new RP and I've been trying to improve my writing. Anything with smut and story I'm in just hit me up, I have a request post but anything outside of it is good! check my O/O and hit me up!

Zephy52388

I am highly interested in joining. I am not an approved member yet, so how should I go about "trying out for the part"? ^_^
Zephy52388's O/O
Discord: Zephy52388#4642

BareBeholder

Yes! this is such an amazing idea! When or if I get approved, I am really looking forward to doing this with a few of my characters! Do you set up a real appointment for us to set time aside and real time rp? Do you do it through this websites Pm or do you have a discord server, or something similar, for this?

Violently Pretty

Oh my lord, I am so incredibly sorry for disappearing. I’m back and don’t plan to disappear unannounced again  :-(

This thread is indeed open! I’m currently on my phone but I’ll get updated graphics soon! ❤️

fluxterd

this is an awesome idea!
i have few characters in mind, it's so cool if you think of it as a way of initiating a character.
can't wait  :D . will definitely PM you... if i get approved.