[System] General World of Darkness Group Requests

Started by Blythe, March 06, 2019, 03:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Putting this here because there's some World of Darkness games I would dearly love a chance to play. Please note I am asking to be a player in these. I am not offering to GM--sorry folks, my GM plate is full.

That being said, if you are a fan of Vampire the Masquerade (the 20th anniversary edition) and you GM a group where I get to be a player, I will return the favor! Should you GM a game for me, I will invite you to my V20 Anarch group game to return to favor so that you, too, can be a player in a World of Darkness game.

Anyways, game lines from the World of Darkness I would currently like to play:
* Dark Ages Vampire (either Revised or the 20th Anniversary edition)
* Vampire the Masquerade (Revised edition, 20th Anniversary edition, or 5th edition)
* Mage the Ascension (20th anniversary edition only)
* Wraith the Oblivion (20th anniversary edition only)

What do I look for in group games? I'm not too picky, but these are my ideal conditions:
* I tend to look for games that are active around once a week or so. I will post more to group games as a player as needed, just to mention. If I am not available, I'll give notification about that, often in my A/A, but I can in an OOC thread if that's preferred.
* I am fine with any kink content rating. I have relatively few Offs. (though you can find my Ons and Offs thread linked my my forum signature)
* I strongly prefer games where the gender of writers doesn't matter. Tends to make my life a lot easier.
* Games that allow LGBTQA content. I can write cisgender/hetero content, too, I just sort of like the freedom to write LGBTQA stuff if I get a good character idea that happens to fall in that category.
* I would prefer a game that is on-site on Elliquiy. I'm not reliably available enough on IMs to game on those & even if I were, I literally haven't RPed via IMs in...well...years.
* Must use dice rolling. I really like system games and want to get to play about with dice and the systems, not just the lore and setting.
* I also want to mention that I am not a stickler about canon or perfection. If you've always wanted to try GMing a WoD system group game but you've never GMed one before, I'm totally okay with newbie GMs, just as much as I'm okay with more experienced ones. For me, getting everything 'right' is much less important than just having fun!

Please do PM me or post here if you would GM a World of Darkness game from my list & if you would let me be a player in it. Thank you for reading!

Blythe

Bump. Still looking to be a player in a group game for any of the 1st post's listed WoD games. Worth noting my VtM Anarch group is still around (it's got a laid back sort of posting pace, just to mention), so if you offer to GM something where I get to be a player, I can still invite you to my Anarch game. :)

Also, just to entertain anyone stopping by, a little Vampire the Masquerade-based humor!