You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 28, 2021, 04:33:36 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: In the Eye of the Beholder | Fucked Up Fairy Tale Adaption | CLOSED  (Read 450 times)

Offline EmjayTopic starter

I N   T H E   E Y E   O F   T H E   B E H O L D E R

"Think I'll miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky. Late is better than never." - Lana Del Rey

It has been 15 years since her best friend Kai disappeared, 15 years since the big winter storm nearly tore apart their village. The storm had struck one evening when Greta was just a child. She was snuggled next to the fireplace with her best friend Kai as his grandmother regaled them with stories of the Snow Queen that brought winter upon the land each year. The peaceful evening ended when the windows flew open and the harsh winter winds whipped through the cozy cottage. The trio rushed to the windows, attempting to close them and shut out the chill but as Greta crossed the room something flew into her eye and she fell to her knees as the searing pain nearly blinded her. Before she fell into oblivion she saw a stunningly beautiful white haired woman exit the cottage, her friend Kai's levitating form following close behind her.

Fast forward 15 years, Greta is not the same girl that she had been on the night of the storm. She is haunted by terrifying hallucinations and night terrors. Everything around her is ugly and distorted. She has become a recluse, believed to be crazy by her fellow villagers, but she refuses to cower in the shadows any longer. She is going to embark on a journey to find answers as to exactly what happened that night, not only to her but also her friend Kai.

I am looking for someone to play Greta's friend, Kai. The ice hit him in the heart and so it has distorted him as well. That and the Snow Queen's influence have created a cold and cruel man although glimmers of his real self still shine through from time to time. He's lost his memories of the past but there's an inkling of Greta in his mind. Maybe this is something he's always wondered about. He won't recognize her in the beginning, just like she won't recognize what he's become. I envision their relationship being very toxic at first. There will be plenty of fights as Greta struggles to get him to remember the past and who he really is. Not to mention the fact that they don't understand their afflictions or how to cure them. Also there's a time limit. They won't know this first thing but the ice continues to grow inside them. If they don't work together the ice will encase Kai's heart and render him a monster forever, while the ice in Greta will warp her vision permanently.

If you are interested please send me a PM. I love sharing ideas and plotting so please let me know if you have any ideas to add :)

This was a story I had come up with 1+ ago. I've tried twice to write it but unfortunately the RPs fell through. I've always had it in the back of my mind so hopefully this will pique someone's interest.

In the fairy tale his name is Kai but it doesn't have to be. You can change it if you like.

Tags : Romance, Modern Fairytale, Magic, Redemption, Twisted Romance, BDSM, Humiliation, Dub Con, potential Non-con
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 12:34:06 pm by Emjay »

Offline EmjayTopic starter

Re: In the Eye of the Beholder | Fucked Up Fairy Tale Adaption | MxF
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 12:35:11 am »
UPDATE: The plot has been taken