You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 21, 2020, 11:05:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sexbot, awakened - but not your usual story (M seeking F)  (Read 391 times)

Online Top CatTopic starter

Sexbot, awakened - but not your usual story (M seeking F)
« on: March 03, 2019, 01:54:05 AM »
A twist on an all-too-common story here.

The base: YC is a "sex bot," submissive, obedient, and programmed to be permanently aroused; MC is a horny, inexperienced young man with a good heart.

Common plot twist #1: She's not HIS bot, she was delivered to him by mistake. Is she already bonded to someone else, or does she bond to him on booting up? Or is there some procedure that he has to do to bond her to him?

Common plot twist #2: Upon being booted up, she Awakens - she has a mind of her own, beyond her sex-doll programming. Does she even WANT to be bonded?

Uncommon plot twist #3: Per the programming, she's still obedient to some commands, but the manual is nowhere to be found. Will she give her new "owner" the commands?

Rare plot twist #4: Insert your own twist to make it our story, instead of my story. If she's bonded to the intended recipient, does she try to get away from the young man to find her owner? Does she want something else in her life? Perhaps her Command Protocols are so strong, that anyone who knows the right words can take advantage of her? Perhaps she has some kinks of her own? Or perhaps she's not actually a robot/android at all... Let's make this more than a boring, predictable story.

PM me with your suggestions, and let's see if we can have some fun with this.

Online Top CatTopic starter

Re: Sexbot, awakened - but not your usual story (M seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 08:53:37 PM »
Bump on this. I've got a few other ideas brewing, and need to write up, as well.