You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 26, 2021, 01:01:40 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Superhero, Sub/Dom, over PMs (M for F)  (Read 384 times)

Offline ActionOrreryTopic starter

Superhero, Sub/Dom, over PMs (M for F)
« on: March 02, 2019, 10:39:38 pm »
Hello, there! I'm ActionOrrery! Thanks so much for taking a look at my one on one thread!

I'm looking for someone relatively active to play with. I can usually post multiple times per day, myself but do not expect you to be able to absolutely match that.

Currently I am looking to start a Superhero themed roleplay with elements of Sub/Dom. Themes of Incest, Non Con and Dubious Con are welcome, but not required.

I play male characters only.

I play over PMs only, please!

Some preferences:

-Romance! I do appreciate a romance. Even an unhealthy one. Some amount of actual attraction makes it more fun and interesting. A twisted or possessive type of love makes the relationship interesting.

-Switch! I also occasionally like to have a switch moment where the sub rises up against their dominant in a heated moment. Only to have the status quo reinstated after the freak incident. If you would like to ensure this doesn't happen, do let me know. It's not a deal breaker for me.

-Your Ideas! Please use these as guidelines for ideas and not hard rules. I am always happy to hear your thoughts and suggestions. I would love to hear what you are craving if you would like to inject something else into the idea. I wouldn't want to tell you your own character. You certainly don't have to be anything you don't wish to be!

Here are the pairings I have in mind:

Hero/Villain
Hero/Civilian (I am craving this the most)
Villain/Civilian

I can play any of the above roles as a submissive or dominate male.

There is a lot of room for playing with secret identities here. Especially if themes of incest are involved. The dominated civilian could be unaware that the superhero dominating them is their brother, son, or a friend/acquaintance from school.

The major plot idea that I have in mind is that of an unpopular guy in college who is enamored with an untouchable popular girl who may not even know he exists. Meanwhile, she is enamored with a local superhero who was recently appeared in the city. Unbeknownst to her, the unpopular guy is our resident superhero. And he intends to use his strength and anonymity to get her. Even if that means dominating or training her.

The genders can also be swapped depending on the role you wish to play. I am open to your cravings and ideas!

I would love to hear your ideas and cravings in the vein of what I have here! Nothing is set in stone! Tell me your plots if you have them! I hope to hear from you soon!

Please PM me as I will not be monitoring the thread.

ONs:
Non-Con/Dubious Con
Oral (giving and receiving)
Under the table
Strong and assertive female dom
Biting/Nibbling/Scratching
Stalking/Hunting
Training
Romance (Healthy or unhealthy)
Gender role reversal
BDSM
Incest
Dirty talk
Mostly humanoid monster girls

OFFs:
Sexualized Gore
Bathroom stuff
Humiliation
Excessive physical abuse (Such as kicking and stomping on genitals)
Anthro/Furries
Bestiality

Anything here may change in the future as need be. Please check back now and then!