News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fantastical SFW Roleplay Ideas

Started by okintsukoro, March 01, 2019, 11:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okintsukoro

Here is where I plan to place a variety of RP ideas that are basically SFW. A lot of them might be indulgent in that they might be ones that have to do with interacting with canon characters of other franchises, but who knows?

*Asterisks by ideas that I'm currently craving most. Picking these will grab my attention the fastest.

Original Universe Ideas

Setting: A world where humans and monsters coexist. (Monster Boy Host Club)
Possible Plot: Slice of life; I'm willing to play a number of the crucial male staff as well as a few other female characters. Romance is highly possible.

Setting: Modern-ish setting, but dragon habitats exist outside of human settlements/cities
Possible Plot: Looking to protect city from evil dragons, seeking out dragon parts for use in medicine or technology, keeping a dragon as a pet, etc. Romance optional.

Pre-Established Universe Ideas

Setting: FNAF Security Breach (Alternate  Universe)*****
Possible Plot: Looking for Daycare Attendant x NB OC. Romantic preference. Going into the questions of how Sun and Moon interact and the facets of their personalities. Open for discussion

Setting: Spyro Reignited Universe***
Possible Plot: My character (a human female? a female character species from one of the many portal worlds?) manages to find their way to Spyro's home where the Elder Dragons live (I'd be willing to play a number of the dragons). It can be a slice of thing where it's just about seeing what their daily lives are like, maybe with one major catastrophe happening that may involve the Elder Dragons needing to help Spyro this time around instead of simply needing to be saved. Romance is optional.

Setting: Monster Hunter Stories Universe
Possible Plot: A Rider (my character) somehow comes across the ability to speak with large monsters (to varying degrees of success). Focus on friendships between Rider and monsters. Romance may be an option, most likely between Rider and a Hunter.

Setting: Twisted Metal 2/Head-On/PS3/(Black?) Universe
Possible Plot: I would play as either Grasshopper(Krista Sparks from 2/Head-On) or an OC Outlaw(driver of a cop car) as my main characters. I would ask my partner to play as Sweet Tooth/Needles Kane and maybe Calypso. General plot idea is that the Twisted Metal contest is going around once again, and this time all the drivers are all staying in the same hotel as they compete, with a rule in place being that they can't kill contestants outside of the contest or else they'd be disqualified. Expect violence, some death of minor characters, and hopefully some twisted romance in the middle. I'd be willing to play a number of extra minor characters throughout.

Setting: Shirokuma Cafe/Polar Bear Cafe Universe***
Possible Plot: Slice of life; I'm willing to play a number of the crucial main characters. Romance is optional. At the moment, I'm looking to possibly have a romance between a female human and the character Grizzly.

Setting: Animal Crossing Universe****
Possible Plot: Slice of life; I'm willing to play a number of the crucial main characters. Romance is optional. Most likely looking to play a female human villager who falls for Brewster or Redd.

Setting:Transformers Prime Universe*
Characters: Predaking/Soundwave/Knockout/(maybe Starscream) and female (I would play a human mechanic)
Potential Story: I have a few ideas depending on the pairing. My knowledge on the universe is still growing so feel free to let me know about inaccuracies and such. Can take place at any point in the series. Plenty of character development wanted, mostly looking at 'unlikely friendship into possible unlikely romance'. Romance is optional but encouraged.

Setting:Welcome Home Universe*
Possible Plot: Wally x Human Neighbor. Was the new neighbor a part of the restoration team? Or perhaps a hapless person with vague memories of the show existing? Someone who got isekai'd to the world of Welcome Home? Can they get back, or is this puppet-filled neighborhood their new home?

Setting:My Friendly Neighborhood Universe*
Possible Plot: Gordon is a bit in over his head running the studio and decides to put out a flier to try and hire someone. As much as he enjoys the company of the neighbors, it's not the most conducive work environment, so he hires on someone to essentially become the puppets' new on-site babysitter while he takes care of the business and technical end of running the studio. The new hire is someone who's grown up at the very beginning of the cynical generation. But their childlike wonder and their desire to be a friendly neighbor draws them in to take the job. Can the new hire, Gordon, and the Neighbors succeed in bringing light to the city?
------------
Will add more as I think of them. Feel free to PM to ask for details/ suggest things!

GeekGirl88

I'm interested in your Egyptian pantheon idea. I study ancient mythologies for fun, including Egyptian.

"Fight so dirty, but you love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go"
- "Teeth" by 2 Seconds of Summer

okintsukoro

Quote from: GeekGirl88 on June 12, 2019, 04:44:26 AM
I'm interested in your Egyptian pantheon idea. I study ancient mythologies for fun, including Egyptian.
Sure, we can talk further about characters and plot. ^_^
What sort of character(s) would you be interested in playing as?

GeekGirl88

I'd be interested in trying my hand at Neith. She's one of my faborites.

okintsukoro

Quote from: GeekGirl88 on June 12, 2019, 11:26:17 AM
I'd be interested in trying my hand at Neith. She's one of my faborites.

Hm. 'Goddess of war and weaving, creator of the world and mother of Ra'. If that's the lore we're working with, we can do that. I wonder how she would feel about seeing Ra mortal along with her.

GeekGirl88

That is an interesting thought. Hit me up when you want to talk about it

JessicaHouse

Monster Boy Host Club sounds interesting. Maybe tell me a little more about what you are going for?

okintsukoro

Quote from: JessicaHouse on August 14, 2019, 09:53:25 AM
Monster Boy Host Club sounds interesting. Maybe tell me a little more about what you are going for?

That idea would basically slice-of-life about sentient non-humans living in human society. I'd lean more towards the light-hearted side, with hints here and there about some of the darker undertones that inherently come with certain species and races.

For the staff of the host club, each would have their own story of how they feel treated in society at large, talk about things they want to achieve and dreams they want to come true. They all have their own reason for becoming a member of the host club, and the manager Mr. Lawrence especially having his own agenda.

Athron

I'm interested in the idea of mortal deities living within human society. However, do they all have to be from the egyptian panteon, or can they come from other ancient cults? I'm familiarized with sumerian mythology, and I would like to play the role of the god Enki (If possible). Perhaps it would be conflictive to mix two diferent mythologies, though.

Athron

Ok, just realized you already said they could come from any pantheon. Sorry!

okintsukoro

Quote from: Athron on September 02, 2019, 12:32:03 PM
Ok, just realized you already said they could come from any pantheon. Sorry!
No worries! If you're still interested in the idea, feel free to PM me!

okintsukoro

Readjusted the topics I'm interested in, plus added a new topic of interest. Feel free to reply or DM me if interested!

okintsukoro

Added Transformers Prime because it is currently the hole I'm in if anyone's interested.

okintsukoro

okintsukoro

Really craving cute romantic RPs. If any of the settings intrigue you, let me know via DM!

okintsukoro

Updated the Shirokuma Cafe and Animal Crossing ideas. Very much in the mood for cutesy romance things as well as low-stakes slice-of-life plots. Mostly looking for very chill things. If either of those ideas seem interesting or you'd like more info about how such plots can come about, feel free to DM me!

okintsukoro

Been really into Sun and Moon from FNAF Security Breach. I’m just really in the mood for fluffy stuff. If anyone is interested, DM me

okintsukoro

Still very much in the mood for fluffy/slice of life scenarios that have an asterisk by them. TFP Knockout x human OC and TFP Soundwave x human OC is also something I think would be cute and fun.

Animal Crossing could be anything. Lots of villagers or NPCs to play around with for friend-making or romantic relationships. Same goes for the Shirokuma Cafe idea.

DMs are still open for anyone interested!

okintsukoro

Looking for some slice of life fluff to keep the holiday blues away! DM if interested!

okintsukoro

Currently very interested in slife-of-life with possible hints of romance/fluff. Low-stakes and soft stuff. PM if interested!

spincycle

I'd love to do an Animal Crossing slice of life with you! Not super thrilled about playing Redd/Brewster, but I definitely could do it. It seems like a very laid back scene though. PM if you're still interested!

okintsukoro

Added a few more ideas (Welcome Home and MFN). They're all open to discussion, so feel free to DM!