M looking for F to play Mother in Law

Started by Boyd34, March 01, 2019, 01:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boyd34

I'm looking for a story where my mother in law and I find each other and we have an ongoing affair.  I don't have a set plot but if you are interested let me know.

Elven Sex Goddess

I offer up a early medieval back drop to a son in law and mother in law liaison in the early 10th century at the time the multiple kingdoms of England is forming into what will be the Kingdom of England.  There is much unrest and concern.  As your character is just assume the role of the laird of your clan.   Your clan lands borders what will be England, the kingdom of NorthUmbria. 

Or course Scottish clans are known for internal strife.   An the lines between kingdoms blurs as those on each side of the border find themselves in minor conflicts allied with lords and lairds of each others kingdoms.     It is after a dispute and disturbance.   That you helped a ally lord of NorthUmbria that you meet your wife.   A fair maiden from the Kingdom of Wales.   A impoverished baron of wales had mercenary his men at arms out to your ally.    He had brought his daughter with.    You had whirlwind courtship with the daughter.   

Five years later your wife now twenty one years of age.   Has been writing to her mother.    Who he has never met,  never laid eyes upon.   When his wife receives message sent from her mother.    Her father has been killed in battle along with her three brothers.   As the King Æthelstan unites the various kingdoms of England under one banner. 

Her mother letter begs refuge be given for her at their home.     That she is on her way.  That her mother and father had been married for thirty five years.    Her mother like her had been sixteen years of age. Thirty years of age when she had his wife.   It is said she had four more after that.  Two of which were still born,   another that died of pox.   While the fourth younger sibling died in a wild dog attack a year before her older brothers and father's demise.   

Your character would likely be expecting a woman elderly in the twilight of her years at fifty one years old.    But what comes through with her men of arms that are her late husband's most trusted men, six of them.    All look in their fifties or more in age.   But mother like your wife, only a bit mature looks to be in her early thirties. if not thirty years of age.    One would think that this Welsh lady has fae blood in her.

Aerowen body ached from the many days of riding.   As they entered through the gate across the drawbridge over the moat to the castle.  In the courtyard of the castle that is her daughter and her husband home.   Her men at arms all equally and sore as she was.   And it showed, as they also showed their age more then she did.   Her own people and her late husband often teased her saying she had the blood of the fae in her.   

As she awaits her men to dismount and one to assist her off of her horse.    Her gaze searches the castle grounds.   When she sees the sight of strong young man his features are breath taking and she finds herself drawn to him and she cannot look away.   

"Mi'lady if thou allow thee,  it is best you dismount."     

Aerowen blinks then realizes that sir Alaric is there to assist her off her horse.    But she cannot take her eyes away.   As a inner fire is formed in her belly.   A fire that has in these past twenty one years been dwindling and the past four months have completely died out.  With the tragic loss of her late husband and sons.