You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2020, 07:58:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Profile: "Muse Opt-Out"?  (Read 503 times)

Offline DallasTopic starter

• World-Building Enthusiast, Dramatic Smut and Plot Weaver, Friend to All; Doors Always Open
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • I roleplay with new members, too! Hit me up!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Profile: "Muse Opt-Out"?
« on: February 28, 2019, 01:38:23 PM »
I see this on my profile and I am just wondering what this is actually for.

Offline midnightblack

Re: Profile: "Muse Opt-Out"?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 01:43:09 PM »
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=298850.0

Quote from: Kye
We will also be presenting a new tag! The “Muse” tag, which will be available to all members! All that needs to be done to get this tag is to interact with new applicants! Easy, right? We sure hope so. This tag will be automatically added if you make 5 posts or more in the introduction section within a week. Every week that you have 5 posts in the section, you will have that “Muse” tag. If it falls below five, you will go back to your regular tag, but can get it back once again when you start interacting again. No harm, no foul! It will act essentially as a 'Donor' tag.  Offering members a way to donate to Elliquiy who might not be able to do so monetarily.

I'd assume Opt-Out means you don't want the tag, even if you do interact in the introduction section.

Offline Lovely Complex

• They|Them • Sassmeister ♚ King of Kings ♚ King of Brats ♚ Brat Boy • Complex Brat • Huggable Brat • Wordplayer • Mediator • Enthusiast •
  • Centurion
  • Addict
  • ❝ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴍ, ʙᴏᴏᴍ, ᴘᴏᴡ!❞
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Profile: "Muse Opt-Out"?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 01:59:17 PM »
That's exactly what it means but if you're not active in the Introduction forums then you don't really have to worry about it. :)