You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 17, 2021, 10:49:03 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Wars [BON/NC/EXOTIC] M for F  (Read 395 times)

Offline Mr Self DestructTopic starter

• The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. The measure of a man is what he does with power.
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly Deviant
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Star Wars [BON/NC/EXOTIC] M for F
« on: February 27, 2019, 12:35:51 pm »
I'm looking for a literate, kinky submissive female partner to join me for a tale in a galaxy far, far away. I love Star Wars, and have been craving a good story in that setting for some time now. Before you go any further, however, I feel that I should mention a few things:

I post approximately one to two times a week. My schedule is such that I'm a busy man outside of Elliquiy. My potential partner should be okay with that, please.

I personally don't consider The Force Awakens or The Last Jedi as canon. Those movies were terrible, with uninteresting characters or mockeries of characters from the original trilogy. What they did to Luke was absolutely unforgivable, and I in no way believe the person who risked his own life to bring his father back from the dark side would simply surrender to his fears about what his nephew MAY do and therefore decide to kill him. That was ridiculous.

Regardless, I do love the expanded universe stuff, as well as what is now called the 'Legends' stories. I consider those as canon simply for the fact that they do nothing to change or alter the original trilogy, but simply expand on them and shouldn't have been retconned just so Disney can milk the fans for more money.

What I'm looking for is a partner to play one of the following pairings:

Sith Lord/apprentice (Chiss/Twi'lek/Maralukan/Human)
Jedi master/Padawan
Jedi Knight/Republic trooper
Dark Jedi/bounty hunter

I play as dominant males with a sadist nature. My partner should be a female submissive with an interest in masochism. I play rough, and so do my characters. Expect bondage and non-consensual elements in the story. This could eventually lead to a romantic relationship, and should, although the dom/sub aspect will be at the forefront.

Please PM me if you're interested!