You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2020, 07:27:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tales of the Spider-Verse [OCs & Original Universe][M seeking F]  (Read 362 times)

Offline Moon Hound HatiTopic starter

If there's one message Into the Spider-verse attempted to tell it's that anyone can wear the mask. This concept spins off of that message.

I want to create a story within the limitless potential of the multiverse. The tale I want to tell is not of Peter Parker, Miles Morales, or Gwen Stacy. I want to write the story of a man and a woman who are none of the aforementioned people, nor anyone else in the known Marvel universe, who were bitten by radioactive spiders and become the spider-themed heroes of their universe.

This will be a story of two new heroes, ones of our own design, their struggles, their heroics, and their love. I haven't mapped out some grand plan beforehand of what I want to do, but I'd like to keep things original and fresh. If you hadn't guessed from reading the above, I'm not too keen on the idea of playing canon characters, so for this story I'd make my own Spiderman and put my own spin on some of the iconic villains from the series, much like how the movie introduced a female Doc Oc, which I hear is something unique to the movie.

If you're interested and would like to discuss this further, feel free to check out my O/O’s and send me a PM!

Re: Tales of the Spider-Verse [OCs & Original Universe][M seeking F]
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 03:35:20 PM »
Bumping this.

Re: Tales of the Spider-Verse [OCs & Original Universe][M seeking F]
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 08:55:16 AM »
Anyone can wear the mask.