Internet-Based Slice-of-Life Kink (f/f or f/m)

Started by Kitteredge, February 23, 2019, 12:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitteredge

Please look at my O/Os for more information about my playing style and desires, although it's a bit of a mess. Quick run-down. Looking for personalities and in-depth characterization, strong writers with a sense of detail, no rush to the smut, post rate is probably a couple times a week, but can depend. Post sizes are moderate, something like 3-5 paragraphs. Please PM with ideas and such, not just a 'sup?' sort of thing.

These ideas are based on internet/camwork sliding two people into kinks they did not previously know or were trying to keep at bay. My preference would be to f/f it, but I'd be open to f/m.

Name: A New Kind of Connection

Content: f/f, toy play, fetishes, solo and then together

Scenario: Boredom has lead two women to find each other on a private webcam site. Each is married and/or in straight relationships. Almost by accident they start making sexual requests of each other and before long the veil of technology gets them to explore kinks and desires they didn't even know they had. They thirst for contact with each other, cooking up creative tasks during humdrum days, new things to buy, harnesses, dildos, new naughtiness, masturbate for each other on command and more. They are going crazy together, hiding this from those in their ordinary lives, until they finally want to meet up somewhere in between.

Setting: Two different cities, yet not so far apart...

Notes: Detail is wonderful, getting into their regular lives, contrasting these private moments vs. the doldrums of what has lead them here. Loveless marriages, too many responsibilities. I'd love to even explore how they hide their nifty new toys from their husbands and kids along with how this is fulfilling a part of them they never knew existed. The guilt but also the joy. I'm great for some age difference and interracial pairings.

Name: A New Enterprise

Content: f/f, toy play, pushing barriers, 'training'

Scenario: Times have been rough. Barista or office receptionist pay has been bad lately. Two roommates and good friends discover how much money they could potentially make as cam models. And not just cam models, but playing with each other for a hidden internet audience, solving their rent crisis (or whatever). Only... they'll need to get to know each other in new and exciting ways.

Setting: A modern city.

Notes: I'd love to get to know them as individuals, even get glimpses of their everyday lives. They're both straight, or thought they were, but start really enjoying this kinkiness. Attention to the logistics (where in the aparatment to set things up, what toys to use) would be great. Strap-ons, plugs, etc., would be in order.