You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2021, 01:18:56 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ms. Bennett's Incorrigible Appetites (F/F)  (Read 455 times)

Offline ZeitgeistTopic starter

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • I <3 Elliquiy
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Ms. Bennett's Incorrigible Appetites (F/F)
« on: February 23, 2019, 10:41:41 am »
Looking for a player to play either role in this lesbian themed story. Thanks!

Lydia & Laney

We met at Queensland Park on a beautiful sunny day. Arrangements were made after texting back and forth over the course of the week. Laney and I were paired together through Strong Melbourne Women, a mentoring program that paired successful local business women with like-minded college aged girls. I was supposed to be her mentor, an example and someone Laney could go to for advice on life and her studies.

Instead, I found myself endlessly distracted and aroused by her. We hit it off from the get-go, talking and laughing for an hour or more. I picked up on her subtle but flirtatious nature. I was intrigued, but maybe that was just her way. I couldn't have imagined she might feel the same. Though our little meet was casual, I hoped to convey some measure of professionalism. I fear though my straying gaze might undo me.

We parted ways with no stated plan to meet again, but somehow knew this wouldn't be the last time we would meet. Though my incorrigible appetites were unsatiated that fateful day, I was left imagining relieving Laney of that adorable sundress and assuaged myself of the temporary guilt. I would not be disappointed however, as over the following weeks and months Laney and I would experience the heights of pleasure and the lows of scandal and shame.

When the representative from the program called me back the next day to ask me how it went I assured them all went well. I felt no small measure of shame. I am sure their wonderful program wasn't intended to facilitate a divorcee's taste for women young enough to be my daughter.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 10:49:57 am by Zeitgeist »