You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 09, 2021, 03:42:06 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Oath (M lf F - forbidden romance)  (Read 564 times)

Offline RusticTopic starter

The Oath (M lf F - forbidden romance)
« on: February 18, 2019, 08:22:53 am »
"I am her sworn protector.
I took an oath, bound to serve.
I am expected to watch her day and night.
What I didn't expect, was to fall in love."

This is the classic story of a royal and her guard, falling in love. But where many partners seem to prefer playing a Princess, I prefer her to be the Queen. Already wed to the King, in a position of power, making the dynamic more complicated. Where to begin can be discussed, but I prefer it doesn't begin at the beginning—when he becomes her guard. He should already have been her protector for some time, feelings have already grown, and it could begin with the first time they spend together. Maybe the king beats her, or the king takes in his nightly whores, and she has had enough. She walks into MC's room, practically in tears. He asks her, "how may I serve you, my queen?" She simply says "hold me."

How it happens, is all up for discussion of course. The above example is just an idea. But then begins an illicit and dangerous affair... but then some big conflict comes into play. A warring nation attacks the city and takes over? The king is killed and the Queen wed to the conqueror? Is the King assassinated, the Queen takes over, and also becomes a target—while also expected to wed? Many possibilities.

My character will truly believe in his oath, which makes him conflicted. He always does the right thing, so why does it feel so good to do something so wrong? He'll struggle with it. As for your character, all I can say is I don't want her to be a weak or submissive woman. She should be strong, powerful, and their power dynamic often comes into question when they're together. I enjoy when the woman is top—but we can keep it vanilla. She also shouldn't be much younger than him. I'm not a fan of age gaps where the male is much older. They must either be close in age, or she can be older—which I do prefer for this story, but isn't a requirement.

The setting is also something we can play with. I'm leaning towards doing something more fantasy than simply a period piece, but I could settle for either. Maybe she's an elven queen, or he's an elven guard? Maybe there's monsters attacking? Maybe demons or spirits? Magic could be incorporated somehow as well.

If this or something similar appeals to you, feel free to PM me with your ideas.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 05:07:25 pm by Shale »

Offline RusticTopic starter

Re: The Oath (M lf F - forbidden romance)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 05:07:46 pm »
Bumping this again