You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:27:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vampire the Requium: Nights over Lower Merion Township  (Read 820 times)

Offline RubySlippersTopic starter

Vampire the Requium: Nights over Lower Merion Township
« on: February 11, 2009, 12:59:10 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_Merion_Township,_Pennsylvania

Yes this is a real game we have one player interested, and plan to run this with everyone I hope taking over for a time so everyone gets to play, not a demand but one other GM would be nice. Players will be guests of an unaligned Elder, forming a coterie to pretty much help run things. As I see it there will be Lupines around that don't mind the Kindred since they are opposing the ones wanting the world to go back to a forested paradise, so could use the tactical support of civilized vampires. And mages and the like will be around perhaps to have to deal with.

The chronicle as I see it will involve surviving with limited resources in a smaller area, defending this from threats that could include rogue vampires and lupines that want the "good" lupines out. And for those needing training you may have to travel to do that or try and find mentors to visit the Elder will allow, it might not be easy.

Each player can run a vampire and a non-hunter mortal.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 01:00:33 AM by RubySlippers »

Re: Vampire the Requium: Nights over Lower Merion Township
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 08:39:52 AM »
Vampires will get 30xp and mortals 15xp extra.

And the way this will work for ties between characters if a mortal has Mentor they cannot know the player is a vampire, and buying said mortal as a retainer done later during character creation is 10xp. And the GM can have them do their own thing since there is no blood bond or other ties. So the character may have to do influence checks to get them to do something.

If the vampire has retainer for the mortal they will know they are a vampire if blood bound, naturally, but the mortal will not have as much free will. But if you want the most cntrol the Kindred must take this as the more potent character of the two.

Also note the Elder in the area is an Unaligned Daeva she will not mind most covenents save two the Invictus and the Lancea Sanctum are exceptions, neither she would trust. You may belong to them just don't let her find out.

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 08:57:27 AM »
OOC Thread, post characters and pics if any with them here.

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=30097.0

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 12:34:18 AM »
I would like to begin the game with more players, you can be a mortal and/or a vampire. Right now there are two of us.

Offline Elven Sex Goddess

• All doorways lead to adventure.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • "Imagination is the fruit of sensuality"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 01:17:13 AM »
A shameless bump    ::)

Offline SomethingWycked

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 03:53:54 AM »
I'd be more than happy to jump in, as I <3 White Wolf and </3 d20, but alas, I must wait until I am approved.  :)

Until then, take this as an official notice of interest  ;D

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 09:50:36 AM »
Fine, we need more vampires and mortals.

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 01:36:29 PM »
We will begin this Monday so any players still interested go to the game thread and do characters.