You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 20, 2019, 09:15:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tails of Monkey - Adventure awaits!  (Read 636 times)

Offline CatherineTopic starter

Re: Tails of Monkey - Adventure awaits!
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2019, 08:45:41 AM »
I guess the answer is ‘no’  when two white robes rush me from either side. The olde grab a person by their hands so they can't do anything tactic. The standard move by those wanting to grab a person. Yes that would work on most people but not one trained in Hou Quan, oh and has a tail. Now who would that be? Hmm.... Oh yeah me!

* big monkey girl smile *

At the last very second, before I hope that hands can grab me, I drop! Feet going out in the splits, which of course catches them by surprise. A "What the?" followed by the sound of thunk could be heard as I roll out of the way and into a handstand. "Hello," I say spinning around to face them, still on my hands, as my tail waves to them.  I watch as they get down, wait no get up. Some things are a little confusing when you are upside down, up is down and down is up or is that up is up unless down is up on everything third Thursday in months that end in a letter. Well they stand up or is that down, so confusing, they get up or is that ergh..... Okay I can fix the confusion swirling about with a simple little flip. The world does the vertical spin as hands fly out and Tadah!

"That was amazing," I hear myself say as I curtsy. That last part was pushing it though, which was confirmed when I felt the icy grip....please let it be a hand and not a tentacle. Please....Please....Please.... I don't want suckers on the skin. Okay I am feeling a finger and a finger and a finger and a finger and an opposable thumb. Yay, it's a hand!

Of course in the ruins of madness it could have been a tentacle and it would have fit. What with the madness and everything. Oh mighty Cthlu.....oops I should stop there, copyright infringements and everything, oh and accidentally summoning an ancient God isn't on my to do list today. See I can show you, see not on the list.

But hey since I am being held I should try something fun. Of course I should. SPROING! Up I jump and I can see the robe tracking me with its opening.Don't worry I am not going to fly away, I tell them in my mind. At the highest part of the jump I remove my boots, what did you think I was walking around without something protecting my toesies? Ick gross unless it is a grassy field, then I have to watch out for cow brownies or slugs. Let me tell you, you don't want to step on a slug bare footed. Ick and ick! It squishes and not in a good way either.

Where was I? Oh yeah shoes coming off and stuff. With agility and a side of adorability I do like a twist and something in mid air and grab the robes arm with my feet. The look on the robe was priceless, like 'What? What are you doing? How? No. Stop.', I should have taken a photo for memories. Pause mid move. Pull out smartphone. Take a not selfie, I so should have thrown up the bunny ears behind him. Put it all away and continue.

In one fluid move I bend backwards and down, ergh.......Come on gravity let me have this one.

In the corner of one of my eyes I can see the other white robe, who got thunked, trying to sneak up. Need to time this, I tell myself.  Ergh.... I bend back more and put  my weight into it, I don't want to hear anything about the weight either. I weigh just the right amount for my height and adorability. So blah!

* tongue out *

I hear a "What the?" coming from white robe number one, the one my feet are holding on to, as I flip him up in the air and THUNK right on the top of the other white robe's head. Of course I let go and do a little spin and dance in the air, slipping on my shoes and double knotting them so shoe goblins can't untie my shoe lace, then land.

"That was fun..." I laugh looking around to the other white robes. Yeah there are more of them than me but it feels about right.

"Are you going to get the last lock?" Dee calls out.

"You will have too," I answer back,"the manual should help. I will hold off the white robes."

I hear the sound of a hand slicing through the air, the way it sounds it has the unique sound of heading towards my head or neck. Interesting choice of hand slicing really, only those trained in the martial arts decide to do the hand slices or some call them 'chops'.

Quickly I play it in my mind, the whole turning the head and chop. I don't want to give the white robe the satisfaction of the look of ow on my face. He or she will get all smug and everything, head will inflate and the robe won't be able to stay upright and over they go. Head too big for slapping the monkey girl.

* Dismissive wave *

That I can't have happen. No..no...

I can sense the hand coming closer and  I start to estimate the time of impact and come up with, any moment now! Tail to block! Not a fancy parry though, so the hand just goes sort of  bouncing off. It would have been really cool if a ‘use the movement of the hand against itself’ and have it chop the stone at my feet move was done. But nope, my tail did the whole absorb the movement a little and just stopped the hand. Maybe it was afraid of the robes nails, they did look like they needed to be trimmed.

"Oh hi there Mr or Mrs Chop someone when they aren't looking," Quickly I bounce up onto the tip of my tippy toes, like a ballerina. Then start to spin around, again like a ballerina, behind the white robe.

Don't ask me how, the tail is a mystery to me sometimes too. Many of nights I spent talking to it, it sits there telling me stories of its adventurers and I sit there amazed and a little lost. Aren't you attached to my butt? How did you do all of those… Anyways the tail pulls or pushes back on the man's hand, SPROINGING it back at white robe's face I think. As the hand goes back, one of mine goes forward in the standard ninja art of the shoulder chop. Wacha!

* Double twin two hand, but not the same person's hands, chop!?*

Down goes the white robe, crumpling into a pile of unconsciousness. My leg swishing over the robes head umm..... let's go with head. I spin one more time like a cute ballerina. If I had a tutu that would have added some flair, but look at my outfit, does a tutu go with it? Nah...Okay maybe, but tutus and ruins don't mix. Bad things happen when they get together. What you want an example? Umm....the Minotaur.

You see, it has long been forgotten, that someone wore a tutu into the ruins they call a 'maze'. Really not too much to a maze, I hear. A bunch of turns and that is all. But I hear someone wore one in and the gods didn't like it so blam! Minotaur create to keep the tutus out of ruins. Honest monkey with that one, I think I made it up somewhere. Seriously have you seen a Minotaur wearing a tutu, nope. So that means..... Minotaurs don't like tutus, so they  enforce the no no tutu rule in ruins. Makes sense, that and they probably can't find one in their size either.

But down the robe goes, crumpling to the floor. I spin once and freeze, staring at the other white robes, well. In the place I am staring at, there are others of course.  I wiggle my toes at them, a foot hi, "Next."

((Next? What is next? A banana milkshake? Have a told you that those are really good? Like banana gold. Find out what is next Well next time.))

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2019, 09:57:15 AM »
Nothing, they don't come running or nothing. I know I just took out three of their friends in moments. But come on.... There is only one of me and.... Quickly I look back over one of my shoulders towards Dee, who is still working on the lock, then back at the white robes. It makes sense that she doesn't have the lock open yet, what with explosions at the molecular level and everything, just being careful and that is good. I can handle the white robes and so far it has been fun.

I pop up and laugh. My tail enjoying the ride as I spin around. Fun fun come one, come all. Ok maybe not all, some would be good. Spin. Spin. Spin. Like a little ballerina.

Suddenly toe meets an unmovable object and the spinning turns into wild flailing. "What the......" Followed by the sound of monkey girl falling to the ground. "Ow!"   

Quickly I turn around to see what the toes hit and only see Dee's bass laying there. Come on… It can't be that heavy. It must have been an invisible miniature hippo or something,  I tell myself as I quickly get up and reach for the bass, making sure the white robes were still at a safe distance away, "Dee I am going to get your urgh...."

I expected a little bit of weight, but the bass measured somewhere close to 'You are never going to pick this up'. Okay that was with one hand, I will give that to the guitar  maybe it braced itself just right and made itself really hard to pick up. Two hands then! I grab the neck of the guitar with both and pul....Ergh!!!! Veins start to pop out of my forehead as glisten forms and runs down forehead. Ergh!!!!

Lights start to flash in my head.

* Warning warning reaching maximum Ergh limit. If the proper procedure isn't followed an embarrassing sound will be released from the bottom area. *

Wait? What? I don't want that... Carefully I let go and take a step back, I don't need any embarrassing sounds.

"Give me a moment..." I tell the white robes without looking at them. With one foot I try to nudge the bass, nothing, it is like trying to nudge a house. All push and no give.Maybe if I kick it? Nah, I don't think Dee would like that and knowing my luck I would come back with a broken foot.

I could try distracting it? Attack it with my teeth. You know the attack of nom. The massage of the proper amount of brushed and flossed teeth. The guitar will relax and pop! But....looking around who knows what type of germs are on it now, look at the floor and the twenty second rule is long gone.  Probably the four hundred thirty two thousand one is too, so germ city. They probably have set up cities, lite rail systems and amusements parks already. So teeth to base neck is now blah.

A crane? Not the right season for those, wait wrong type of crane. Couldn't get one in through the doorway. A wench? I would need to bolt that to something and I doubt the white robes would appreciate me punching holes into the floor. A dinosaur? Interesting but where would I find one other on a island somewhere. I could get all sympathetic, but what would the white robes think of me?

Leaves me one choice really, "Dee what is up with your bass?"

"What?" Dee paused for a moment as she worked on the lock.

Quickly my tail whips around and points down towards the bass sitting on the floor, "Your reckenbacker.... Why can't I pick it up?"

"Oh that, there is a couple of reasons actually.

The first is that it is really heavy. The group got its name from it actually, 'Spinebreaker'. I had a hard time picking it up the first time, holding it up for any amount of time was out of the question. There was no way, my muscles started to scream after the first minute or two. It wasn't a quiet scream either. I have let others try and basically after the first moment they had to put it down. You know It is interesting to see a weightlifter having to put Spinebreaker down, complaining it is to heavy.

Even if you manage to keep it up, you would have a hard time even strumming the strings. They are wound up so tight that I have seen them not even bend sometimes when something heavy was press against it. Talking about sharp, I went through picks like they were nothing at the beginning. Plastic ones were garbage. Metal ones were worn out at the end of each song. I finally had some custom ones made but I can't tell you what they are made of either. Those will last for a concert, but it depends on the songs I play really. Some smiths are trying to forge me a new set now. Oh and picking the strings, that is hard too. The first time I tried it, I ended up in the hospital. Paper cuts are nothing compared to what those strings can do to a person. Probably can slice the shadow off of you if they wanted too.

Where or who made it is still unknown, trust me I looked. Between shows I follow leads that pop up and all lead to dead ends. Almost like the universe is trying to hide its creation from everyone. Sometimes I kid around and say the bass was built by the gods themselves and the world just goes quiet.

That's just the physical too. Look under the bridge, there is an inscription there and  if you look under the frets you can see ones there too. Not sure what they say, no one does. All I or anyone else can figure out is that it looks Scandinavian but older. Touching it, you can feel the power coursing through the bass, even when it isn't plugged in. You are lucky, it could have sent you flying across the room in a show of power.

In fact, a stage hand touched it once and it sent him flying across the stage. Maybe the base didn't like him or something.  He was never the same after that, he kept saying he saw musicians that had passed away, eventually we had to let him go when I caught him talking to the bass.  One guy managed to pick it up for a moment, a musician and a bass guitar player that could teach me lessons, one moment up and the next the guitar was crushing his hand against the stage. No one could move it off of his hand except me. Why I don't know but maybe it is something with the inscriptions.

So yeah several reasons why you couldn't pick it up. Physical and magical. I know only that a couple can, they are gods in their own rights too. "

"So how did?" I ask motioning back to the white robes.

"Check the big guy out, wearing gloves on both hands. That probably protected him and he has muscles to spare so he has the strength. Probably hoisted the amp too. You could always go ask him."

"I could couldn't I?" I say standing back up,"He doesn't look to talkative but maybe a smile will get him to open up. Be right back."

Behind me, Dee brought a hand up and dropped her face into it, "I was just kidding."

"It is a good idea, why wonder when I can go straight to the source and Mr. Big probably has the information," I say with a nod of my hand. The two white robes standing to either side of the big guy start walking towards me in a non friendly manner.  Closer and closer we get to each other and I give them a friendly smile and thrust my hands out in front of me,"Take me to you leader."

((What? I think that is a dramatic ending for now... mwhaha. Until the next post that is.))

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2019, 08:30:20 AM »
I guess at that moment the two robes gave each other a questionable look, kind of hard to tell with robes. So emotionless sometimes and hard to read. What with no faces or anything, just a deep cowl.

One shrugs and does some arm movements that I guess is communicating. A form of sign language maybe, bend arm this way and a little that way and it means hamburger with ketchup. Bend it this way and shake it means hold the pickles. Then if you take both arms and do something like this, oh by the banana gods! Why didn't someone tell me before I did it. I probably insulted someone somewhere somehow. I can't believe I...I will need to clean my arms out with soap. Dirty gesture, a simple little arm movement and blam! You motioned me to do what? Grrr.....grrr....spit and hiss.

Something was communicated though, because one decided to reach out and try to touch me. Personal space white robes, did your parents or whatever robes have not teach you any better.

* imaginary shake of head *

Of course that is when I needed to show them something in my hand. A bug? Nope! A pebble? No, but I could get plenty here. What could it be? A white robe hand, I think a hand, starts to come down and at the last moment monkey girl smiles and flips hands over.

That is when the white robe stops and thinks, what does she have in her hand? I just know he does or maybe ow I just bite my tongue. Maybe the later hopefully the former. Maybe it could be a coin that I didn't pull from behind his robe ear. I know he has to be asking himself what does she have in her hand now, it is eating at him like a piranha. Nom nom nom.

I try, honestly I do, to fight off the giggles. I know what is in my hand.... "Wanna guess?"

The robe just stands there doing nothing before his friend nudges him. It looks like he is about to say something.Will this be the first time someone hears a white robe talk? Queue the recorders! Yes go ahead… Then nothing, no spooky white robe voice saying "There is a coin in your hand. Boo,...."

Boring!

Suddenly I open my hands revealing a little rod. Harmless looking, a baby rod some might say. The white robe looks back to the other and I think I hear them chuckling. If they only knew. With monkey girl like reflexes I grasp the rod and like hyper turbo super fast it extends out to something more in the staff direction and look there is a signature there too.

The look on the white robes is....well I think surprise. Maybe I should look it up in the Boy Scout manual. Lick finger and flip. Flip. Flip and one more flip. Okay several more top. Oh look the many expressions of White Robes. Happy, sad, shocked, pleased, full of robe self, dreaming, unconscious, which is my favorite shhhhhh, and countless others. Well not countless but look at the moment I am in. I mean I am imagining this sequence this time. I wouldn't just get the manual out in any moment like this, duh.

The staff starts spinning slowly at first like an airplane propeller, minus the propeller of course. Also I could probably crank it up to five, then take off the parking brake and shoot towards the robes and the big guy. That would surprise them, a major ‘what the’ moment. But that kind of stuff is hard on the wrist, the fingers and any part associated with the hands too. Good for a one off party trick, look how fast I spin this toothpick. Flip! Watch out!!!! But not good for well not the middle, let's say the sort of after the beginning and not really in the middle yet part. So no level five spinning.

I watch as the white robes take a step back and I of course take a step forward. They take another step and of course I follow. Another step and wait a moment, monkey sense tingling. Within the wink of the an eye the staff flies out and POP! Then continues to spin like nothing happened. The white robe in the front head jerks to the side and wobbles back. While the one in the back looks confused, what just happened to its friend? Or maybe it is lonely and feels left out, easily, the staff stops and POP, fixed. The robe in the back looks dazed now. I bet it is asking itself what just happened and not getting any answers other than stars and birds circling it's head. Don't feed the daze birdies  or they leave a mess.

"Are you two ready?"

((Ended with a question. How devious... now you have to wait to see what the answer is.))

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2019, 09:39:40 AM »
The two white robes look questionable as they stand there, maybe I whapped them too hard? Oh no, maybe their marbles are still bouncing around in their heads. That isn't good, once you get marbles going they just roll and roll. Getting under feet and tripping up thoughts. I just wanted to......well bring their 'A' game, hopefully I didn't knock them down below 'Z'. That would be bad. Should I apologize? I am sorry I whapped you too hard, I thought a little tap wouldn't be bad. Maybe I should...

Suddenly the big guy did some type of arm thrust, which I could feel from way back here and the white robes straightened up. What the? He is behind them so how did they know? In a blink his pointer finger is out and pointing at......

I turn around a little.Who is he pointing at and does he know that it isn't nice to point? Is he pointing at Dee? I mentally draw a line, dashed of course, from his fingertip. Close to Dee but not dead on. So who or what then? Oh wait the slushie machine, that makes sense, wait what? Since when is there slushie machines in ruins? Where would you find a electrical socket for it?

Yes the interior designer could have gotten creative and got things worked out but come on this doesn't even fit now. Unless the flavors' names were like 'Rubble Raspberry' or "Peach pit trap' or something close. "Which flavor?" I ask turning back towards the big guy, oh and the other two white robes. It pays to be nice, yes they are the bad guys but I don't want them to be thirsty.

The big guy shakes his cowl and points again. "What I can't read fingers or the arms their attached too. Can't you just speak?" Silence is my answer and so is the movement from the white robes.

Now I get it, the big guy is the brains and brawn. The little guys are disorganized until the big guy steps up. This changes everything and takes the boring and puts it on its head.

Let's see what happens now.

Wow they are even moving differently now,, impressive show of control by the big guy.

* imaginary nod of approval*

With just an arm thrust and pointing of a finger he told them to straighten up. Just think if he used two fingers, okay that sounded like sarcasm. Bad monkey girl, time to get back to the moment.

Quickly I do the catch up, two white robes now moving differently. Like ninjas almost, hands up in some ninja like pose. If ninja throwing stars coming flying out of their sleeves color me impressed, that would be red too. Time out let me look at the crayons, oh yes here it is. See impressed, I knew there was a crayon called impressed. Oops forgot about the big guy in front of me, silly me.

Cautiously, I glance from side to side, a white robe on either side of me. Wait where did they get the swords from? Pause the moment. Let me review the replay. I see no hints of sword sheaths at any moment. No weird folds in the robes or anything, one moment nothing and the next, long sharp metal things in hand. The referees are considering throwing the penalty flag, they just need to dec........oh it looks like they came to decision.

*TWEET! No penalty being called. We think it will make for a cool fight scene. TWEET!*

Can't argue with that, it might be a cool fight scene. Let's go with it. What is the worse it can happen? Then dial it back a couple steps from that. No sharp things poking the monkey's butt please. You and you stop giggling to yourselves. I meant swords, spears and stuff that would make me go Ow!!!

"You robes ready?"

They come at me like fleas to a dog, hopping and bopping, swords a blaze if you could set a sword a blaze. The manual says to coat it in napalm and hope none of it gets on yo,  by the way. Wait ablaze sounds wrong for a sword let's say ashwinging, the swords come ashwinging and ching ching.

I can feel the blows of the swords in my arms and wow in I would give it a four in a scale between one and five. One being 'Did something just hit me?' to five being 'Hey I needed that arm!' So I was at 'Ow Ow Ow'. Think wooden roller coaster with tight seats and how you are shook to death sometimes, that is how my arms felt. Like a boing minus the sproing so it felt like a choing.

I take a couple steps back, shaking my arms, as I try to get the feeling back into them. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" When I hear the familiar, well not too familiar sound of a sword slicing through the air. Unless one robe decides to turn against the other, I knew where the sword was heading, towards me! Eep!

Quickly I toss the staff up in the air as I drop to all fours, my tail tucking itself close to the ground. The sword swishes over my head and I can see the robe adjusting his stance just right, legs further apart to get that just right I will cleave you in two swing, to swing downwards towards the monkey girl.

((Dramatic moment to stop for now. Nail bitting mwhahahaha))

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2019, 09:17:59 AM »
Perfect, I think to myself as I dive forwards between the robe’s legs. The sound of the sword hitting stone following me. Robe must be regretting that move now, I didn't like two swords on staff, he won't like sword on stone.

My movement is fluid, dive to roll then a spin then stand facing the back of the robe. Oops forgot to add one little part. The top of the underwear in my hands, that is important really. You see as I spun and started to stand. I grabbed the bottom of the robe's robe, hoping there wasn't something to ick underneath. Slime monster to very hairy man, both turn the tummy on the ick meter. I threw the bottom up and took a chance, please please please. Yes! I silently cheer to myself when I see the the signs of underwear, my hands fly to the elastic band and without any thought yank it straight up.

* Ninja art of the atomic wedgie *

I yank so hard it not only stretches the band as far as it can but it also lifts the robe off the ground a little. My teeth grit as I stand there for a moment, stretching my arms up and up, way up. Like up there, no not there, up there.

* mentally points towards the ceiling *

I hear a whimper as I watch the band stretch. Through closed eyes of course, I am not going to look at someone's undies.  Really not sure if it is coming from the band or robe, I should ask some questions afterwards to find out. I can just imagine the scene the robe crumpled on the floor, it's undies stretched across the width of the room. "Would you mind answering a couple questions as you lay there. It would help wedgie research and whatever information you can supply would improve wedgies in the future. Thank you, first question..."

After what seems like hours, but I am sure is only a second, I let the robe's undies go and watch as the robe crumples to the floor. The ninja wedgie attack always works, unless of course the other person/creature/robe/ick/whatever doesn't have undies then it just fails.

With a little move, I flip a hand out at just the right moment to catch my staff. For a brief moment, I close my eyes and bow my head before turning to the other robe.

"Hello."

Really is that the best I can do? Hi? Really? Ugh, maybe if I ask nicely the robe, he will let me take it back or switch to something more appropriate for the scene, I can add the puppy dog eyes and may be he will....No, no if I ask, I will owe him then and everyone knows once you owe a white robe a favor it is hard to pay it back. Next time I should take a moment and think before speaking, then I can do something dramatic like a laugh.

Mwhahahha, Did you see how easily your fellow robe fell? You are next, run or an atomic ninja wedgie is in your future. Nah, that is too villain like.  Can't do that. Mark that off the list of one idea.

* Mental note to self, figure out something cool and wow. *

The robe flips the sword upside down and then stabs it into the ground. He does know that that isn't good for the sharp pointy end of the sword. Easy math really, Stone plus pointy tip equals not so pointy tip and well a stuck sword sometimes. Not a good thing to do in the middle of a confrontation really, who taught this robe? Swords go in sheaths not stones, easily confused I know, what with both sounding sort of similar and starting with 'S'. It, the robe, takes a pose, one hand out, ready to strike and one leg in front of another. The common pose of one who knows karate.

Without taking my eyes off the robe, I let go of the staff and let it fall  backwards for my tail to catch, "Take this." My tail nodes in response and easily grabs the staff as it falls into its grip, I don't even watch as it spins the staff around itself before slipping it back into my bag, of course making it small as it does, of course.

I could mimic the robe's pose, stance or whatever you want to call it. But why? Need to do something though. Hmm.... Something that says I am here and ready. *snap* Got it! I quickly do the wave with my arm, pop and lock style, then to make sure he knows, I do the reverse. That should let the robe know.

((It is time for some Kung fu fighting. Well sort of))

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2019, 08:47:38 AM »
Yep! Robe is ready. You know how I can tell, he is attacking. He is fast for a robe as blow after blow comes in, I think I will have a couple bruises in the morning. Lucky hits. Ow! Another lucky one. Okay this guy is good with his hands.

He goes for a blow to the face, which is a no no, I mean come on look at it. Why would the thought even cross a person's mind to even think about hitting my face?  The nerves... Everyone knows you don't hit a girl in the face, unless she deserves it and I of course don't deserve it. The fist closes the distance *imminent collision detected* and bend over backwards, literally, to dodge it.

Quickly, I try to correct the moment by flipping up on my hands, about half way into the flip I feel something on one of my ankles. Something that I don't like feeling. Something that stops the flip,

How in the…

The robe thinks it has me, it does sort of, but let's try something. One… Two… Three... Quickly I try something different, I flip to the side but use the robes arm to pivot around. I know risky but worth a try. As I start to rotate I hear a pop coming from the robe's wrist, at least I think it is the wrist, followed by its grip on my ankle going away, It worked!

It use the momentum to my advantage and end up back on my feet, a good position to end up back on. I thought I could take a moment and collect my thoughts but nope, the rober is a kicker too!

"Ow stop kicking my butt!" I keep repeating as kick after kick connects in the general area of my butt. My tail tries to defend but to no success. "I said..." I say as I jump up," stop kicking my butt," and ending up standing on the robe's legs. One after another I hop from one leg to the other as the rob kicks. If he does a spinning kick, I am in trouble!

"This is fun and all," I say as I keep jumping, tempted to see if I can rotate around one of the robe's legs just to do something different but deciding against it. As another kick comes flying in, I land and jump towards the robe, flipping as I pass overtop of it. Feet come flying out and connect with the back of the robe which causes him to fly across the room and into the slushie machine, "but I am here to talk to the big guy," I say as my tail motions towards the big guy in the room.

I stand there waiting to see what the white robe will do, maybe offer me a slushie? That would be nice of him, it or whatever the robe is. Adventuring sort of makes you thirsty, really they should consider putting drinking fountains in ruins for the benefit of the adventurers. I think they would become more popular really and not have all the negative connotations that ruins have. You know the usual ones for ruins; not nice to go to, full of rubble and riffraff and not too friendly. If they had drinking fountains and maybe snack stations it would turn the image of ruins around. Yes the  inhabitants would have to watch how much they sample the snacks though, a fat blob monster does not scream scary to anyone since it would be overweight and probably out of shape. Well in shape, if blobby is shape.

Yeah no slushie though, must be self serve. Quickly I turn to the big guy and give him a smile, "Give me a second k?" I run over to the machine and turn back around,"Do you  want one? No? Okay." Then hum to myself as I look at the various flavors and think of the consequences of each. Okay they got blueberry, which while tasting good would make my tongue and lips blue. Cherry which will make my tongue glow a bright red, still good though. Cola flavored which is brown, while refreshing it makes me wonder f it would make my tongue turn brown. Ick! No can't take the risk with that one. Oh a bright green next to that one which could be either watermelon or sour apple, let's see hmm..... yes sour apple. A lip puckerer if it is strong enough. Do I want to risk a green tongue to find out though? Need to think about that. Next is grape, purple tongue and what would happen if the grapes fermented before being slushiefied. *hic* My name is *hic* Nichole Anne *hic* Smith, it is a *hic* pleasure to.....*and pass out* can't risk that. "Give me one more moment please," I say to the big guy,"got one more flavor to..." Oh my monkey am I seeing things, banana split. These ruins rock!

((Time our for a banana split. The best type of time out.))

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2019, 09:20:15 AM »
Quickly I grab the biggest cup that I can find, gigantic muy mas super max biggie tall size, not going to pass up sucking down banana gold. As I push down the lever I ask over my shoulder, "Are you sure you don't want any? All I am hearing is silence and you might regret it later. Your choice really..."

Happily I hum as the cup fills, bobbing up and down. This is going to be great, I can't wait.... Quickly I find a straw and puff into it, the little straw sleeve flying off to somewhere. Over there I think, I can see it unless it is someone else's. Then I spin the straw around a finger before slipping it into the slushie.

I start to suck on the straw as I spin around, the flavor making my taste buds cry with happiness. This tastes like heaven in a cup, two opposable thumbs up. I take a couple steps towards the big guy, so happy that I almost smile but that would be messy, when I am suddenly psychically attacked. Cold pain starts to freeze my brain as I double over. Argh!!!!!

Carefully I put the cup down before bringing my hands up to my head. Ow ow ow ow. I try to think warm thoughts to fight against the psychic attack. Puppies, Kittens, meadows and other warm things.  Nothing is working, the big guy's mental powers are too much, this is how he controlled the white robes, mental freezing. Diabolical!

One moment I was being mentally ice cubed and the next nothing. Slowly I reach for my slushie again and take a long sip. Really good I will......argh another mental attack. It feels like my brain is being frozen! No..... Quickly I bring my hands up to my head and start to rub either side. "Warm up....Warm up.,...Warm up......"

Just like that the ice forming on my brain is gone. "I am not falling for your tricks slushie," I say accusing at the slushie as I pick it up, "I will take smaller sips of you that is all"

With slushie in hand I stand, take a smaller no brain freeze sip, "Okay now back to you," I say pointing the cup at the big guy. The big guy responds by flicking a finger at me, instantly the cup just explodes in my hands.

With one hand I wipe the slushie from in front of my eyes as my tail shakes the slushie out of it. "That wasn't nice...." I growl as I crush what is left of the cup, "Not nice at all...."

"Why did you do that for?" I yell at the big guy, licking the slushie off my hand while not taking my eyes off him. Giving him a nasty not so happy look, a grrr look. "I asked if you wanted one and you didn't say anything. Then you make mine explode in my hand. That isn't nice. Say something!"

I stood there expecting something, even I am sorry but nope. Just arm and hand movement. "What are you trying to say, I am not trained in the art of arm and hand language. What?" Standing there finishing off the slushie mess, I watch as the big guy's arm just fly around, doing all kind of weird arm positions in ways arms shouldn't bend. What? How? Ok?

"Okay, Okay...I understand you now, you are a doodoo head."

((Doodoo head. Will leave it right there.))