You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 20, 2019, 09:37:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Caravanserai [Mirage Restaurant and Bar]  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Liam Dale

Re: Caravanserai [Mirage Restaurant and Bar]
« Reply #200 on: April 14, 2019, 08:20:34 AM »
Name: Axel Evans.
Date | Time: June 11th | Evening
Wearing: Bartender uniform - Grey slacks and vest with a white button-up shirt and black tie.
Tagging: Apollo, Becky, Joseph / everyone | Open
Mood: Amused~
Axel nodded at Apollo and the man quickly had his drink. The bartender wondered how things moved from a not very sly flirting from Becky to... Throwing weapons and Dungeons and Dragons, but the show was still fun to watch. He had never played that game, but there was no need to let the world know about it. When Apollo mentioned seeing him at the pool party and introduced himself, Axel smiled brightly at him. "I'm Axel, the new bartender." He chuckled. "Will you try the Cheesecake too?" He offered Apollo, since everyone else seemed to be enjoying the sweet treat.

At Becky's sign, Axel smiled at her with a nod and turned around to start preparing the third round. "Here you go."

As the conversation continued to go further away from him, Axel approached Joseph, because curious Axel was curious as his cat. "What brought you to Caravanserai? Are you on vacation or gonna perform here?"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 01:45:55 PM by Liam Dale »

Online RedPhoenix

« Reply #201 on: April 14, 2019, 01:29:39 PM »
Name: Becky Washington
Date | Time: June 11th, 2020 | Cocktail:30
Wearing: (as pictured)
Tagging: Axel, Elizabeth, Joseph, Apollo, Open

Becky's smile reflected more of the good-natured aspect of her good-natured ribbing of Apollo's newly outed hobby as he defended himself.

"Darius Silvertongue." She repeated emphasizing each syllable as if every part of the word was more fascinating than the last, her grin at Apollo brighter and brighter. "Oh this is just..." she thought for a moment about the right word. "Interesting." She said, obviously not wanting to say something any more mean-spirited than that. She let out another giggle and turned to the bar where her drink was waiting.

"Thanks boo!" She called out to Axel as he had gone to talk to Joseph.

Picking up the drink she took a sip and turned back to Elizabeth and Apollo. She thought for a moment about what Elizabeth had said and she eyed the redhead for a moment. Becky suspected she knew who the halfling was played by.

"No sweetie." She said, finally answering Apollo's question. "Where I grew up folks don't read and I married a football player." She shook her head. "Don't think I'm allowed near any game with numbers in it." She grinned poking fun at herself now.

Offline LocusVonErich

« Reply #202 on: April 14, 2019, 07:03:38 PM »
Name: Joseph Edwards
Date | Time: 11 June 2020, 5 PM Somewhere...
Wearing: White button down shirt open to the solar plexus, khakis
Tagging: Becky, Axel, Elizabeth, Apollo, Open

"Edwards. Joseph." He introduced himself and reciprocated Apollo's handshake. He would keep his ear tuned to their conversation as Axel arrived with the cheesecake. "I'm retired. Got more money than I could spend after living like a pauper for fifteen plus years." He chuckled as he dug into the cheesecake.

Offline Gannameade

« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2019, 10:56:06 AM »

Name: Apollo King
Date | Time | June 11th, 2020 | Cocktail:30
Wearing:  Shown
Tagging: Axel, Elizabeth, Joseph, Open

Apollo listened to his name coming off of her sexy lips.  'Oh damn!'  He thought as he shook his head to refocus.  He wasn't ashamed of his hobby as much as he had been, when the so called super sexy - Joe Manganiello came out as a hard core D&D player it was apparently cool to be a geek again.  She grinned at him and he was doing his best not to blush, not knowing what to make of that.  "Just what?!?"  He knew she was going to say something besides interesting. She was small time compared to the ribbing Liz had done to him when they were playing so he had gotten over it...at least he thought he had till he was confronted with Becky right now.  He smirked and shook his head as she giggled.

"Don't let that be who you are, you are so much more!  And the numbers are more about...survival which you seem very adept at doing or you wouldn't be here!"  He said as he looked at her.

He paused to shake Joseph's hand. 

"Sure apparently the cheesecake is the hit of the dessert tray."  He replied to Axel thinking he loved cheesecake, he would have to see about finding some chocolate cheesecake around here somewhere.  He would have to be careful or he might gain weight in paradise.

Offline Elizabeth Ecsed

« Reply #204 on: April 15, 2019, 11:20:45 AM »
Name: Elizabeth
Date | Time: 11th, food oclock
Wearing: same
Tagging: Becky, Apollo, open.

I look between Apollo and Becky, thinking, then nod. Yeah, let's see if we can can play a bit of matchmaking here.

"I'm not good at math, either, but it really isn't hard. Mostly just addition. And creativity and having fun is way more important than the numbers. I could actually run a simpler game at pretty much any time, if you wanted to try it, Becky."

Yeah, even I think it's dorky to play D&D on vacation, but..  well, I'm not going to change that much just because I'm halfway around the world. I blame Apollo, anyway.

Online RedPhoenix

« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2019, 02:20:08 PM »

Becky just shook her head and laughed. "No, sorry, not my scene." She said. Did they think she put on a dress like this to play with dice? She tried not to be a hater, she really did, but damn!

"This is more my speed." She took another bite of the cheesecake. She glanced around. "Guess me and Joseph are the only ones into booze and cheesecake."

Offline LocusVonErich

« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2019, 02:44:43 PM »
Name: Joseph Edwards
Date | Time: 11 June 2020, 5 PM Somewhere...
Wearing: White button down shirt open to the solar plexus, khakis
Tagging: Becky, Axel, Elizabeth, Apollo, Open

"Money may not buy happiness, but it buys bourbon and cheesecake, and I'll be goddamned if that ain't close enough for me." Joseph added with a chuckle. He would clean his plate in no time at all. "Of course, sometimes it's easy to forget that money helps you get what you want..."

Offline Liam Dale

« Reply #207 on: April 16, 2019, 11:05:42 AM »
Name: Axel Evans.
Date | Time: June 11th | Evening
Wearing: Bartender uniform - Grey slacks and vest with a white button-up shirt and black tie.
Tagging: Apollo, Becky, Joseph / everyone | Open
Mood: Amused~
Axel's eyes went wide open for a second with Joseph's response, he smiled though. "Well, that's great!" The bartender gave a little nod. "Enjoy your retirement, then." He chuckled. "And the drinks~" With this, Axel proceeded to send another Cheesecake order to the kitchen for Apollo.

The night was getting busier, and the end of his shift was getting closer, which had Axel slip another shot of vodka before more people arrived to the bar. He had everything ready in case Becky decided to go for another round for her and her... Party? Was that the word used for games? He thought so.

Offline Gannameade

« Reply #208 on: April 16, 2019, 07:48:14 PM »

Name: Apollo King
Date | Time | June 11th, 2020 | Cocktail:30
Wearing:  Shown
Tagging: Axel, Elizabeth, Joseph, Open

Apollo had ordered a whiskey sour, it would go great with his cheesecake.  He wouldn't say anything about Becky's rejection of his geekdom.  It wasn't like he hadn't heard it before and looking at her...a woman like her...why did he expect to be different.  He brushed it off though as rejection had been a staple for him, Elizabeth often make sure he got back on the horse when she was around...most of the time he made sure she wasn't..there was no avoiding it now.

"Then to drink and dessert then."  He said shifting his mind back to his regular charming smile.  He smirked as he heard Joseph and the man was right in that regard for sure.

He reached for the drink made by Axel.  "Thank you my good Sir!"  He said nearly downing half of it quickly, he would have another by the time the cheesecake came.

Offline Elizabeth Ecsed

« Reply #209 on: April 16, 2019, 11:11:50 PM »
Name: Elizabeth
Date | Time: 11th, food oclock
Wearing: same
Tagging: Apollo, Joseph, open.

I chuckle at Joseph's comment about booze and cheesecake equalling happiness, then pat Apollo's hand comfortingly. I give him a shrug that says both 'oh well.' and 'im out of ideas'

"So Apollo. Why did you follow me here? How many of these wonderful ladies have you already seduced, and which ones? Gotta know which ones are not an option for pursing any more..."

Online RedPhoenix

« Reply #210 on: April 17, 2019, 12:11:47 PM »

"To cheesecake!" Becky said happily, raising her glass in toast.