You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 16, 2020, 02:04:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Isle of the In Between  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Misty WoodsTopic starter

Re: The Isle of the In Between
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2020, 01:01:01 AM »
Yoh

With: No one

This sin pandemic had followed her into the rain, stopped her an stammered his frustration at her as if he were lost in his emotions. Shakey limbs moved towards him as thin, dainty pale arms wrapped around his waist. A short figure smothered it's face into his chest as shuttered breaths took hold. Only the sound of the rain pattered around them for a moment as his shadow shivered. Embracing Jakkuna Yoh had kept her face hidden from him as she rubbed her face in his chest.

" Lonely... my heart as been lonely without you, sleepless nights looking for Kiren an the boy....I yearned for you always.... I've always cherished moments like this....I want to be with you always...." A firm grip kept her close to him as the rain drenched her from head to toe. Was her shaking still that longing feeling for him or was she shivering I'm the winter rain? What ever it maybe You knew in her heart that she wanted this to last forever.