Going Out With A Bang! )Extreme content)

Started by Blinkin, January 28, 2019, 09:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Tiffany Bowen has had everything going just right in her life; from the moment she was born with a platinum spoon, through the best private schools, a degree from Harvard and a trust fund that she couldn't spend all of the interest from if she tried. At 26, she was on top of the world.

At least until that skiing accident that caused a few minor injuries that were just serius enough to get her sent through a CT scan to make sure that there wasn't any head trama. That moment would be fateful for Tiffany; her world came crashing down around her.

The doctor didn't beat around the bush, nor did he pull any punches. "I'm sorry Ms. Bowen, we discovered a tumor in your brain and it's inoperable. We could try radiation treatments, but you're looking at very slim odds and there's a high chance that the treatement itself could  make your condition worse."

"How long?" she asked in a whisper, not wanting to know and knowing that she had to.

"4, maybe 6 months before you start to decline. Perhaps another few weeks after that, but it'll be... unpleasant."

She nodded and looked away, her slender hand waved him off.

With little else to do, she creates a bucket list and then, takes an unusual step. She places an ad on the web; a straightforward, no holds barred pronouncement.

"I'm rich and dying. Seeking a companion to share my bucket list with.  Said male, or female will inherit all my assets upon my death with the caviot that said companion fulfills the final item on the list. Send interest to..."

This is  a story concept that has a definite and defined ending. The final item on her list is to die while having sex. Exactly how is up to discussion, but that ending is non-negociable The intention, however, is for her death to be a high moment, a last step in a series of exciting adventures and events ranging from the perverted to the truly intimate and runs the globe from pole to pole; California to Australia and all points in between. Even a few misadventures just to add humor to the story.

My expectations are to find a partner who will work with me to create the "bucket list" that the two will complete as they grow closer and, the ending be one of love and compassion rather than sorrow and bitterness.

If you're interested in the concept, drop me a PM and we'll see if we can find common ground.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.