You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 23, 2020, 06:20:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Angels of Death/Satsuriku no Tenshi (seeking writer for Zack Foster)  (Read 755 times)

Offline LingoTopic starter

Evening, friends of the internet,

I am posting this as an off-shoot of my main search thread (figured I’d link it if anyone was curious or wanted to see my ‘typical’ taste in stories ::) ) since it was a massive craving I had after recently playing and watching the anime adaptation of Angels of Death, or Satsuriku no Tenshi. I would love to play the main protagonists, Ray and Zack, post-game or perhaps in an AU. Of course, I’d place this years after the events of the story, with Ray being no younger than 19 years old- I believe there is a 7 year difference between the characters, making Zack at least 26 years old.

I am usually one to flesh out ideas more, but quite frankly I am interested in either playing this story as their life on the run/serial killers, or perhaps twisting the story so that the earlier floor masters have returned for them. I love the flaws in these characters, and I would want their romantic/sexual development to progress as a slow burn.

Some elements I’d like would be
Sexual awakening
Shame/guilt
Inadequacy and indecision
Denial/punishment
Jealousy/failure to communicate
Tension/frustration

So yeah, idk! I’d love someone to reach out about potentially playing Isaac, even if your ideas for story slightly differ to what I mention ahead, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 09:37:15 PM by Lingo »

Re: Angels of Death/Satsuriku no Tenshi (seeking writer for Zack Foster)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 06:52:30 PM »
Still looking for this pairing if anyone is interested :)

Re: Angels of Death/Satsuriku no Tenshi (seeking writer for Zack Foster)
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 12:57:34 AM »
Bumping because no one may ever want to do this but I’m a persistent little sonuvabitch  ::)