You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 26, 2020, 09:11:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Dragon's Desires  (Read 665 times)

Offline elfowlTopic starter

The Dragon's Desires
« on: January 24, 2019, 02:29:48 PM »
Greetings traveler. 
First of all, even if you're just looking or curious, thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Alice
The first request is more about a specific character that I have rather than any specific idea.  Alice is an old favorite of mine, and I've been missing her as a way of letting of steam, and feeling my way through character choices.  She comes from my old days at the Locked in Lace forums, and as such is a MtF Transsexual.  She's a very shy submissive girl, struggling with her own desires, and her new femininity.  She's very kinky and interested in lots of areas of BDSM.  Mostly what she needs is some form of mentor or guide, or simply someone to discover life alongside her.  I'd be interested in having her in a fairly realistic setting, though some small amounts of magic/sci-fi would be acceptable if not welcome.  I'd be interested in her interacting in every day scenarios, meeting someone new, having a one night affair, finding a dedicated master, being taken against her will, being hypnotized and enslaved, or just about anything you can think of.
Necessary Elements:Feminization
Suggested Additional Elements: BDSM, Hypnosis, Infantalization, basically anything on my Ons list.

Untraining
My character wants to lose their potty training, and become fully dependent on diapers, or wet themselves or their pants.  Your character agrees to help them, though perhaps reluctantly, to achieve their goal.  your character could be a close friend, who grows closer romantically, or could already be a girlfriend/boyfriend, or even husband or wife.  The way they approach the whole thing could be reluctant, or enthusiastic.  The story would probably involve my character telling yours about this idea/fantasy that they've had for a long time, and that they want help achieving their goal, whether that's just being supportive, or helping to coach them through it, or even taking over the process, making sure my character is wearing and using diapers, and isn't allowed to use the potty.  The story is ripe for age play, or ABDL content.  The idea is very open to suggestions, additions, and other elements, if this interests you at all, and you want to add anything, please just let me know.
Necessary Elements: Diapers, Piss
Suggested Additional Elements: Scat, AB/DL, Age Play, Lactation, Hypnosis, Dom/Sub dynamic, Desperation Play

I am open to Ideas, suggestions, and changes to all of my ideas, or even simply discussing any story ideas that anyone has.  Feel free to reach out via PM if any of these appeal to you whatsoever.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 01:38:04 PM by elfowl »

Offline elfowlTopic starter

Re: The Dragon's Desires
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 01:38:43 PM »
Bumping, due to updated requests (added, untrainning)