College slave (Male for female charecter, any writer, erotic romance)

Started by craeric, January 22, 2019, 01:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craeric

The following idea I am toying with.

A fairly normal, perhaps somewhat nerdy, young man in an alternate world heads to college.  This school gives a slave (Human or near human- maybe some kidn of lower class beast girl- cat or fox?) to each student to help them.  Technically the slaves are for basic labor and help, but alost all slaves end up sexually used.  I mean these are college students with often quite attractive slaves.

Basically I would like the slave to grow from a mere object of lust and service to his closest friend and lover, still his slave but genuinely adored- and adoring her master.  I'd prefer to play the master here but would not object to writing the slave too.

The slave could even start out rather homely and plain, needing some TLC but having a gorgeous woman 'waiting' inside for the right man...

maybe the slave is even a bit older than her master, having gone through a few previous ones- but little used sexually as she isn't 'drop dead' without work?   just a few ideas.  If interested I'd be game to discuss it!

craeric

Looking at my old posts I found this idea, and it still strikes me as possibly fun, if anybody woudl like to give it a try. 

craeric

craeric

craeric

craeric