I hate you | I want you [M wanted]

Started by Blonde, January 22, 2019, 07:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

The idea here is that two people live in a house share, and for whatever reason they just do not like each other. He thinks her stuck-up and she thinks him an arsehole. She hates how she always has to see out his latest conquest, and he can’t stand finding her stuff literally everywhere. Friends have suggested moving out to them but the truth is the rent is fair, location is perfect and the house is too nice to give up. They do what they can to avoid one another, but their paths so often cross.

One night the female of our duo comes home from a night out, she is a little drunk and visibly angry and upset. The male is surprisingly at home, a rarity on a Saturday night, but not without a few beers in him. She makes a dig about how surprising it is to see him without a bimbo wrapped about his waist whilst necking back a glass of wine. This leads into another argument, but rather than storming off to their respective rooms they find themselves tearing off each other’s clothing and having furiously passionate sex.

Come the morning when they wake up next to each other they are outraged by the tryst and throw insults, before spending the whole day avoiding one another. However neither can deny that what they shared was the best sex of their lives.

Suddenly it bothers him when he sees her with her boyfriend, jealousy ticks beneath his skin. Now each girl he brings home is a detestable whore, and she can’t keep back her nasty comments. Try as they might to fight their desire, they enter into a passionate affair, stealing moments when they can, indulging in all manner of fantasy and stealing whatever moment they can. 

* My O/O's are in my signature, but I do not want to include all of them in one story.
* I prefer story over smut. The sex will fit in to the story when it suits, and not within the first few posts!
* I would like a partner who can post a few paragraphs, although if it is quality writing just the one will do. However, I do have a fondness for long and detailed posts and have no problem hitting the 1000+ word count mark.
* Please be able to post at least twice a week.
* I only play on E via a thread, I do not do off site role-playing or posts via PM.
* My real life comes first, this is a hobby.
* If you find I write too much, lose interest or just can't be bothered anymore, please be considerate enough to tell me.

On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index