News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Homestuck anyone?

Started by Winds Of Lust, January 16, 2019, 03:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winds Of Lust

So I'm looking to do a mostly smutty, potentially low key plot-y homestuck based game, preferably with my troll OC's. lets call it a 60/40 smut to plot game.

Freaking I know, it's a weird and random as hell request. What can I say, I'm old-internet trash that will always have a special place in my heart for the setting and silliness that is HS.

We can possibly do this a couple of ways. A one-shot between characters of our choice, a more slice of lifestyle thing ( Which given the insanity that is troll culture should be interesting on its own ), or we could each double ( or more ) down on characters and play out our own Sgrub session. Honestly, we can brainstorm a lot of ideas out of the broader HS universe should we choose, I honestly don't have anything all that specific in mind. Honestly, This is highly open to just about anything we want to do as far as I am concerned, we can brainstorm the details if you are interested; in the meantime here are a quick list of Q and A that may help you in deciding on if this is something you are interested in.

Q & A

Q
Can we do Cannon Characters?

A
I'm personally not super interested in cannon characters my self but depending on the character, setting, ect. I could be cool with it. Regardless I'll be playing one of my expansive stable of OCs. I will admit I find all OCs much more interesting but I have had fun with canon characters before.

Q
So you looking for FxM FxF MxM HxM or F?

A
I'm happy with any pairing TBH. Most of my trolls OCs have ended up female but I got some males running around in this noggin of mine. I also have a thing for that lewd headcanon that all trolls are hermaphroditic in nature ( at last in the downstairs ) so if you are comfortable playing that I would be a  very happy camper

Q
What kind of post length are we talking here?

A
I'm Fairly flexible but tend to hover around mid-level stuff. ( like two to three paragraphs on average less sometimes is fine. ) Higher is fine but lower is definitely not preferred

Q
Trolls huh? We talking Red-Rom's only or are Black-rom's on the table?

A
Hell the fuck yeah I'd love to play out some Black-rom stuff. In fact I'mma gold this next sentence as to make it obvious;

I HAVE A HELLA THING FOR THE IDEA OF BLACKROM IF YOU WANT TO EXPLORE A GAME FOCUSING ON BLACK ROM I WILL BE SO FREAKING HAPPY

Q
You mentioned you want trolls, does that mean I couldn't play a human character?

A
Like we'd basically just be making up bullshit in terms of setting but if I like your character or suggestion, meh sure why not?  Especially with the addition of Hive swap making trolls in the human world or humans in troll world possible as heck

Q
Do you do discord or any other non-forum based RPing

A
Eeeeh, I am way more comfortable with threads and PMs. You can maybe convince me on discord but its a weak maybe