You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2019, 11:39:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Skyrim Roleplay  (Read 675 times)

Offline MicrowavePizzaTopic starter

Skyrim Roleplay
« on: June 21, 2019, 09:27:32 PM »
I would love to do a Skyrim roleplay. We could involve the dragonborn or we could make characters totally unrelated to that story line and just roleplay two people in Skyrim. While I'm not opposed to going outside Tamriel, I'm not that familiar with some other regions of it so we should probably start in Skyrim.

I like the idea of creating a Nord type character but I'm not really concrete in that idea, I would like to see what kind of character you'll create so maybe I could make someone that would go along with the story we want to do.

I don't mind doing romance but if we were to romance it up, I would prefer it to be a slow burn. I don't mind doing LGBT pairings or characters who are LGBT.

Requests Closed Until Further Notice
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 02:21:55 PM by MicrowavePizza »

Offline BareBeholder

Re: Skyrim Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 02:29:47 AM »
This sounds like a really awesome idea! I love playing Skyrim and one of my favorite parts is finding out which character I am going to play. I too only know the lore of Skyrim, as it was my first Elder Scrolls game. I am open to either idea of exploring some of the quest lines or just living day to day encountering some npc's through our journey. Maybe, at least having a specific drive or motivation as to why these characters find themselves together often.

I like the races Nord, Khajiit and Wood Elf (female only) and have characters for each of these races. I play either a laid back male Nord, a warrior and somewhat fiery type female Nord, sly sneak type Khajiit male or female and a mousy quircky Wood Elf female. A romance is great, but I for sure want at least a friendship, not fond of role playing in this setting as enemies. Unless it's like, likes to push each others buttons type.  But I too, am a fan of a nice slow burner to get a feel for if they actually fit as a pairing. So maybe we can keep it open ended and see how the characters like one another to see if it'll lead into something romantic.

I really look forward to seeing if you're still open to a Skyrim RP! I have yet to be approved so no PM's but I will be checking back to this thread often!!!

Offline MicrowavePizzaTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 04:03:59 PM »
Same!!! I spend waaaaaay too long trying to create my character and not playing the friggen game XD. I prefer this to be set in Skyrim.

Congrats on being approved! I'll PM you about the details.

Offline taurinekitten

• Kitten | Taurie | Sparkles | Shameless Flirt | Jokester | Gif Enthusiast | Stumbalina
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • It's just a jump to the left...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 12:09:09 PM »
I'd definitely be up for this in a group dynamic if you get enough people interested. I don't have a character right now that would fit into that world, but I think it'd be a blast to create one. Will you keep me in mind as you progress with this?