The Evil Within: "I know what you crave. What you fear." (M/M, EX)

Started by Suiko, January 14, 2019, 02:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

*It isn't necessary to have played The Evil Within for this story; I'll explain the set-up*

Ruben Victoriano: Ruvik

He is a thin, sharp-featured man who is heavily disfigured with various burns and scars, giving him the appearance of a walking cadaver. Seemingly unrestrained by the laws of physical reality, he is capable of teleportation, superhuman speed, and invulnerability to the majority of all physical assaults. Fuelled in equal parts by a seeming desire for revenge and his own madness, Ruvik torments all those who come into contact with him.

Cut off from the outside world, Ruvik continued his secretive research alone; he uses his genuis-level intelligence to plunder the depths of the human mind to decipher what it is that people fear, desire, hate. He is searching for a way to claw his life back from the brink, and he will use any means to achieve that goal.

Vicious burns have left his skin senseless and useless for regulating his body temperature. Ravaged by ceaseless headaches and physical and mental seizures, he was known for being close to the physical limits of his body. But now he no longer inhabits a physical body. Through his greatest creation - a machine known as STEM - his twisted mind is made manifest to any who are connected to the contraption, casting any unfortunate victims into a hellscape where Ruvik is in control.

You are one such victim.

Trapped in Ruvik's world, he knows everything about you: your secrets, your fears, your desires. What can you possibly do to escape?

Expect a lot of extreme elements in this game. There will be blood, hurt, sadism, mindfuckery... the limit is your imagination. As I said, you don't need to have played the game to throw yourself into the setting. Just know that your character is hooked into the brain of a madman with a penchant for barbed wire and terror.

Just a note to say that I will be picky with partners for this one. I very rarely have the itch to play a character as sadistic as Ruvik, so I'd like to be comfortable with whoever wants to play.

If you want to play as Sebastian or Joseph, that's fine too. Or your own male character.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -