Looking for new partners ( F for any)

Started by Blondebooklover, January 14, 2019, 02:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondebooklover

Hello All,

Happy New Year. I thought I would take this beginning of the year to update my request thread in hope to lure in some new writers.

First of all I want to thank people for taking a moment to read this. Here is a bit  of what I am looking for several new writing partners . I am looking for someone who is going to be available to write on a semi-regular basis like 2-3 times a week to more often. I have a fairly flexible schedule and am on often and can reply as fast as my partner allows. I am not looking for super long posts. I don’t need a book but a paragraph or two would be nice. As long as you are helping move the story around I am good.

Also the smut verse story ratio. I love a good slutty story but I need some plot to go with it. Sure they can fuck like bunnies but that gets old quickly. I need some twists and turns and excitement to keep it going.

Here is my f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/blondebooklover
That is the basics. I am very open to trying new things and I have few limits. I am willing to try most things at least once. So don’t be shy to ask.

Now for what you have been waiting for plot ideas. Some of these are well flushed out ideas others are just little blurbs or pictures that have spiked my interest.

Alice and her White Rabbit
This one has been rolling around in my head for awhile.
“Every adventure requires a first step”- Cheshire Cat

This one will take a lot of creativity. I am imagining Alice exploring wonderland with her anthropomorphic white rabbit. I have no problem drawing from either the real story, disney version, or even other adaptations. This will be my first attempt at anything close to cannon, so give me some slack. Here are some inspiration pictures.

I am willing to interchange the white rabbit with the mad hatter or the cheshire cat also.

Aliens Oh my!

This topic I am imagining going one of two directions.

Emergency landing:

My crew has had a sudden emergency landing. I am one of the soul survivors. We are on an unknown planet without a means of communicating back home. You stumble upon my ship and find me. What you do from there is up to you. I can see it playing out several ways let me know how you see it going.

Brides to save the world:

Earth has been invaded by your enemy you make a deal with our world leaders in return for help we must supply you with fertile females. Your race is dwindling and earth females are capable of bringing more of your kind into the world. As a way to prevent doing a world wide lottery governments are offering deals for people willing to enter the program. MC joins the program in hopes to get medical treatment for a family member. It goes from there. Her entering the program and moving to live on a new planet and or ship.

Werewolves!

I am digging this idea in any form. If this topic fancies you I will gladly flesh out ideas with you.

I am open to it being other species then wolves that shift as well. Lions, tigers and bears oh my!

Guardian what?

Have you ever felt like your guardian angel was letting you down? What happens if all of a sudden they step in and make themselves known in your life? Could they make you believe in order to save your life?

Star crossed enemies?

I love a good mob story. Star crossed lovers. Rival groups pitted against each other. Kidnappings? Mistaken identities?

I’d be willing to discuss this sort of thing with bikers as well.

Visuals

Remixed fairy tales

Id love to take some of the classics, Rapunzel, Little Red riding hood, Goldilocks even and turn them into some stories. Take little bit from the classics and make our own.
visuals

This is just a start. Please let me know if you are interested in some of the prompts or would like to flesh out some ideas with me. I have a lot of thoughts about all theses topics I would love to share but that would be way to much writing.

I am open to F/M pairs and even F/F. I don’t care if you are male writing female or female writing male.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to writing with you. Please PM me if interested.
Close your eyes now and give up the fight
There’s no place for you to run and hide
Welcome to a fairytale where sinners come to sin
Drink up all your money to forget the world you’re in
You know you gotta get back out but we just pull you back in

Blondebooklover

Close your eyes now and give up the fight
There’s no place for you to run and hide
Drink up all your money to forget the world you’re in