You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 03, 2020, 07:29:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bells Is Confused Again: Play-By-Post Categories  (Read 438 times)

Offline Bells of NevermoreTopic starter

Bells Is Confused Again: Play-By-Post Categories
« on: January 10, 2019, 04:40:29 PM »
So I have a roleplay I would like to start. Thing is... because I don't have much of an idea who will join, it's hard for me to tell where to put the thing. Some of the NPCs I have are going to just be humans and humanoids, but for all I know, we might have someone want to float something closer to the Exotic category. I think I have an idea on where to put it as far as the levels of D/s-ish activity, but the human-to-exotic scale has me shook. I don't want to start this in the wrong spot. Can anyone help? ♥

Offline Oniya

Re: Bells Is Confused Again: Play-By-Post Categories
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 04:44:46 PM »
Generally, the 'rating' scale is a bit more important than the Human/Exotic scale - but should you find that your characters are moving farther from 'Human' (or that your content level is evolving differently) any staffer can shift a thread in two shakes!  It's honestly one of the easiest things we're asked to do.