You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 24, 2020, 08:17:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dragon Quest XI: Hendrik and Sylvando "Smile once in a while, darling!"  (Read 401 times)

Offline KhorazTopic starter

• Bright Star - 2D - Fucknugget - Khoffeebean - Khokhonut - Khorazzle - Khorryboy
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • "Don't you know the devil wears a suit and tie?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
SPOILERS AHEAD for anyone who hasn't completed the game... as in post-credit completed.

I've no idea how popular this idea will be (I'm not expecting much, but I can hope!) but ever since I completed the game I've been desperate for a story involving Hendrik and Sylvando.

It could be set during or after the game, or could go through both! I'd be looking to play Sylvando here.

During the game I imagine a lot of awkwardness on Hendrik's part, considering how he reacts with demon!Jade I think we can guess he has zero experience with romance. He has a peculiar attraction that he doesn't understand, and needs a helping hand to let his emotions shine through.

Then we have Sylvando, who admires the other knight for how strong and brave he is... but also want a to draw him out of his shell a bit more. Maybe Hendrik heads to Porta Valor to see his father, and they end up spending more time together (if post-game).

Honestly I'd be open to most any ideas you have. Come and help me spread a smile onto Hendrik's face!

Offline Armphid

• Crowned Sun
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: All is strange and vague. Are we dead? Or is this...?
  • So shines a good deed, in a weary world
  • View My Rolls
Re: Dragon Quest XI: Hendrik and Sylvando "Smile once in a while, darling!"
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 08:04:02 PM »
So while I hate to say that I would not be interested in playing this, I LOVE it and will 110% read it if it happens.  I wish you so much luck.  I'm sorry but I just had to tell you.  I hope you get a Hendrik soon!

• Bright Star - 2D - Fucknugget - Khoffeebean - Khokhonut - Khorazzle - Khorryboy
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Re: Dragon Quest XI: Hendrik and Sylvando "Smile once in a while, darling!"
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 12:27:45 AM »
Well now that's just a tease ;)

Thank you! I'm holding out a desperate hope for Sir Smiles.

• Champion
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Bump. Please, someone must want a Gentleman of Smile~