You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2020, 02:13:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Let the Sin, begin. [Dark and violent themes~]  (Read 3272 times)

Offline maggotsTopic starter

Re: Let the Sin, begin. [Dark and violent themes~]
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2020, 09:07:51 AM »
bump. searching for rps but my responses might be spotty as i have surgery on the 21st and have to pack before and after.

but after the 29th I should be more solid in replies as I will have ample  free time for a while.

Offline Devoureux

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2020, 09:50:50 PM »
Good Day, good luck on your surgery.
Your sense of the macabre is alluring to me, I would be greatly interested in doing Dark Fantasy/Post Apocalyptic or anything with that atmosphere. I am a Very Primal Man with very Primal urges, you seem to have a similiar perception. If you are interested in speaking, do get back to me. Ask me anything you like.

Devoureux

Offline maggotsTopic starter

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2020, 11:45:19 AM »
Good Day, good luck on your surgery.
Your sense of the macabre is alluring to me, I would be greatly interested in doing Dark Fantasy/Post Apocalyptic or anything with that atmosphere. I am a Very Primal Man with very Primal urges, you seem to have a similiar perception. If you are interested in speaking, do get back to me. Ask me anything you like.

Devoureux

Thanks! It is nothing super dire but it will make me unable to use much of my arm movement for a few days.

Either of those sound fun but I am probably a little more biased towards something Post apocalyptic~

Offline Devoureux

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2020, 06:31:11 PM »
Not a problem Post Apocalyptic is a favorite. In your ideal post apocalyptic world, what caused it? How long since the event? And what sort of Agency do you want in the story?

I wish to be the most inviting for my partner.

Devoureux