You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2020, 07:15:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Consort of Midnight"
Congratulations "Phobetor & Wistful Dream" for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lady in the Streets  (Read 661 times)

Offline OpprobriumTopic starter

Lady in the Streets
« on: January 06, 2019, 02:46:24 PM »
...and asleep in the sheets, heyyyy!

Just kidding. I won't make you do all the work  ;)

Hello, and welcome! You can call me "O" or "Opp" instead of typing out Opprobrium every time.

I am a literate roleplayer seeking someone to write a male character (I don't mind if they are feminine in nature, brutish, burly, or whatever. Your character, your rules. I'd just prefer a peeen). I prefer to conduct my roleplays over Private Message, or this site's PM/DM system. But I am happy to post on threads as well.

You'll find that I am pretty flexible when it comes to on/offs on my end- but I have no intentions of disrespecting your limitations. I just mean there are a lot of things that I would be okay with trying out or experimenting with, even if they are not exactly on my "yay!" list right now.

I'm willing to roleplay anything and everything to do with Kingdom Hearts because I am obsessed. Just a PSA

Some of the characters/character types I like to play are:
-Elves
-Magic-Users
-Witches (both harry potter style, and herbal medicine/crystals/animal familiars style)
-Fae (sirens, dryads, mermaids, selkies, spirits of nature in general)
-goddesses
-Pirates
-Psychics
-Detectives/Investigators
-Thieves
-Warriors
-Princesses
-Victims
-Reluctant heroes
-Helpers and healers

Favorite Plots and Themes

-An Unlikely Duo: any scenario where two people who might consider each other rivals or enemies is forced to work together for the common good. Will they get along? Hate each other more? Earn respect? Who knows!

-Mentor Me: This one usually involves older M to younger F (but nothing extreme or underage.) It could be a young mage seeking an apprenticeship, or a young woman in a haunted house seeking out a seasoned exorcist. Anything goes, but one way or another, they start to fall for each other.

-True Evil
This one comes with a warning. Don't read if you dislike extreme kinks.
--
any plot involving kidnap, enslavement, rape, and other variable dark desires is welcome here. I play female victims, and on occasion, male antagonists, so feel free to message me.
--

Questions?

Send me a message if you have questions, suggestions, or just want to chit chat =)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 07:56:46 PM by Opprobrium »

Offline OpprobriumTopic starter

Re: Lady in the Streets
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 08:15:11 PM »
New Plot Available

Lady Fair

(This can take place either in modern times, a medieval style fantasy realm, or both)

My character is a Fae, ancient and powerful, but true to the nature of her kind she is curious and fond of mischief. The Veil of Faeries separates her realm from the Realm of Man and acts as both a corridor and gateway between the two dimensions. There are places where this Veil is narrow and humans and fae can interact more easily but there are also special times during the year when the veil opens. During one of these celebrations or solstices, either Your character (from the realm of man) or the Fae become stuck in the other person's world.

They must learn to communicate and to compromise quickly because Fae in the Realm of Man are hunted for their magic, and Men in the Realm of Faeries are often seduced, tormented, and left raving and mad.

I am open for input on this plot, the characters, and the environment. I'm happy to answer questions if you have any, and we can discuss what sort of tone or theme we want fo the story as well. (comical, dramatic, scary, etc.)