You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 18, 2021, 09:07:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What's the best time to post a RP request.  (Read 647 times)

Online GanonDwarfTopic starter

What's the best time to post a RP request.
« on: January 04, 2019, 11:34:49 PM »
I hope this is okay to ask. But I was wondering if they're was a certain time where a new RP request thread will get the most views? Or am I overthinking it and time doesn't matter?

Offline Rook Seidhr

Re: What's the best time to post a RP request.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 12:00:32 AM »
I don't think most members visit the site daily, so yeah, probably overthinking.

Offline Ariel

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 12:14:56 AM »
We have members all over the world with different time zones so there’s so real specific way for you to ensure that a lot of people will see it. Just by posting it should guarantee that some people will see it :-)

Offline Oniya

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 02:26:28 AM »
One thing you might want to do is add your request thread to your signature - like you have with your O/Os and A/As.  Every time you post on a new page, that's another chance that the people you're conversing with will see 'Oh!  Ganondwarf has a request thread!  He seems like an interesting person here, maybe he's got a plot that interests me as well...' 

Online GanonDwarfTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 12:14:36 AM »
Thanks for the advice by all three of you. I'll try not to worry about the when it's posted as much.

And good tip Oniya! I will defiantly do that, so simple. But I bet it works! Thanks! :)

Offline The Dark Raven

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 12:51:31 AM »
No worries on the when, since we have people that log on 24/7 due to members around the world.  Good luck finding the awesomest writing partners!