You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 04:29:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: your slave is waiting for you master(M/F,F/F.)(Fantasy,Sci-Fi, Slavery,sub)  (Read 469 times)

Offline AnkorestTopic starter

Hello! I am new to this great site and look forward to your understanding. I have a lot of ideas for RP(I would like you to suggest your ideas).I have a few flaws (a small amount of text in the messages, not perfect knowledge of the language).Here are my favorite attributes for RP (Trasnformation,tattoos, collars, humiliation,Inanimate,bimbo,inflation,hypnosis, tg ,submission ,bondage ,petplay, slave,tg.-you can add or remove any fetishes. I agree even the most unusual).I am very flexible for all your ideas! write me and i think we will find a compromise.and you can easily remove what you don’t like or add what you want to see exactly in rp.I am ready to participate in any setting and time.(write me I have a lot of free time!)