You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 21, 2021, 08:24:08 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Maeve's Craving - Pain with Patience (M/F or F/F Looking for Roman Master)  (Read 1029 times)

Offline MaeveTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • To love is to act.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Pain with Patience

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

Now she cried. The fate of her sister wrenching from her the last bits of emotion she had buried. By the time she was called up, dragged up to the block by someone she didn’t know, her eyes were ringed red and her cheeks stained. She didn’t notice them hang the sign around her neck proclaiming her attributes. The auctioneer repeated them, going on about her talents, but she didn’t hear that either. Otherwise, she might have corrected him and added one a few points. Not that she was proud, but perhaps one of her unspoken talents would keep her in the neighborhood she had lived in for the past year. Beyond hope was that she would be close to her sister, or to the same doctor that Elpides was sold to. It was a foolish, wishful thought and she kept her eyes straight ahead, not looking at the crowd. At this point it was fate. She had no control over who was willing to put down coin for her, no more than a jug of wine or piece of jewelry and therefore no point in trying to find a friendly face amongst them.

She had to be prodded to remove her dress. It took a moment but she slid out one arm and then the other and let drop into a pool of cloth at her feet. The only time she registered anything was when breeze stiffened her nipples and she shivered. Numbers were being thrown around 5, 10, 25...didn’t matter. With her rounded hips, curved rump, ample bosom, and freckles she knew that she was not the ideal of Roman beauty and figured that this would be over with soon. Even with all her talents, what did that matter if she didn’t have almond eyes, thick eyebrows, and a small frame? Maybe a few extra coins for her red hair, but other than that. 
Another prod and Ginette pulled back on her dress and dumbly followed behind the same man that had led her to the block, lead her to a holding pen.

She stood still as a statue, in the same place the slaver had left her until a deep baritone echoed around her.

“Pray over me Sister?”

That roused her. The same Gaul that had been tossing about the Roman was standing before her. His dialect from different from hers, but she understood him well enough and what he wanted. Death was coming, and luckily for him, she remembered the warriors blessing well.

“I interrupted before.”

Her smile seemed out of place, but it was enough to wake her out of her dower stupor. “It was worth it,” She told him, and in response, he sat at her feet and let her set his braids to right as she once again began her litany. Praying the gods would revel in his bravery and save a seat for him in the afterlife.

“Did you ever meet him?” he asked. There was only one him he could be referring to in such revered tones.

Vercingetorix

“Yes,” she responded, with equal respect.

“You’ll live longer than me little sister, make sure your children know his name.”

His owner came before hers and their exchange was brief, but it was enough to make her come to her senses. She was not dead yet and there were more challenges to face.
Then she caught sight of her new Master. No. No no no no no. She would gladly go with the lanista, looking after the Gladiators in any way he saw fit, or a lower end brothel, or ended up as a nursery maid, or a helper in some merchants shop, but to belong to legionnaire? Likely one who had been part of the conquest of her home and the destruction of her people and family, fate was indeed unkind.

This is a story about a Gaul who survived the siege of Cesar, through many unfortunate twists of fate she ends up in Rome, sold to Legionnaire who's fat from conquest looking to set up a happy home. It could go in many directions. I have a complete story for her, and her history could lend itself to any kind of tale we want to conjure. PM me if this is of interest.

I wouldn't mind doing a version of this story where her master is a Legionnaire or any of the following variations -

- A Patrician Woman
- A Gladiator School
- A Foreign Merchant

Offline MaeveTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • To love is to act.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Bump