You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 19, 2020, 08:00:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Boss Lines
Share those amazing words with us!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for something specific [Psychological, Incest, Family business, etc.]  (Read 359 times)

Offline NicoTopic starter

• They/Them. Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) #Terrible #SorryNotSorry #MuseCrack. #NSFShades #EclipseTwin #Mulder #Moriarty #WAT - Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #Coffee #IWantToBelieve
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
This idea is taken and thus, no longer available.

I am usually not one to make request threads but I thought I'd give it a try because it is something I would love to explore.

Basically, I am looking for a writer to write the mother of a character of mine. It is a character I really came to enjoy and I want to explore all the delicious family business some more! It is a modern/contemporary setting. Likely placed in the [EX] board because the premise alone is something not everyone is comfortable with, even if it will not be explicit all the time. Plus, that board offers the most freedom without having to move a thread around.

There is a ton of background and history, but I'd rather discuss that with a potentially interested party, rather than write it all out here in great detail. What I can say, is that my character is - let's call him special. It will involve old money, aristocracy, a lot of family politics, manipulation, deceit, lies, secrets, etc. His mother has always been merely an NPC, but I think it is about time to turn her into a real character. I think there is great potential, with all the politics, the intrigue and family matters involved. A potential writer would have quite some freedom with character creation, there are just some points that are established. But everything else is not written, yet.

Some things this will not be:

This will not be a smut filled story. I'm not interested in writing tons of sex. My focus is always on the story and the characters. Development, plot advancement and a good, solid background story are so much more important to me than writing pages after pages of sex. Heated moments are likely to happen due to the past, tension, loathing, etc. but I am not someone who pushes for a sex scene (neither do I enjoy being pushed there). Everything can be faded to black or implied, but I am really not looking for some plain mother/son smutfest. Neither am I interested in turning incest into some kind of fetish. I am aware that this is popular, but that is not what I am looking for. If anything, I am interested in the psychological side of it all, how it effects the involved people, etc. Oedipus Complex is a thing, even if it is quite twisted in this instance.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for an articulate, levelheaded writer with a beautiful, creative mind to spin awesome stories with. If you are able to write NPCs, all the better! I love those and given the premise, it's necessary at times. It is an extensive family, after all.

Your badge is irrelevant. I am looking for a good writer who matches with me, not for genders, preferences and whatnot. I am a multi-paragraph writer and I enjoy details a lot. I am not the fastest poster, mind you. Quick back and forth, multiple times a day is not something I can do. Either way, please read my O/Os before approaching me.

So, by all means, if you think this is something you'd like to collaborate on, please get in touch with me via PM so that I can fill you in on all the details and discuss stuff! :-)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 10:07:28 AM by Nico »