You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:45:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hello new at this and looking for f/ for one on one role play  (Read 563 times)

Offline seeker619Topic starter

• Just say hello. Let's plan some fun
  • Isolation
  • Enchanter
  • Obscenity is whaterver gives the judge an erection
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Hello new at this and looking for f/ for one on one role play
« on: February 07, 2009, 07:14:21 PM »
Hello, as I said I am new at this, or at least to this site.   I have done role-play before.  I am open to a very wide range of topics and role.  I like to try different roles because often I enjoy roles I wouldn't necessarily think I would enjoy.  However, I typically like to play the dominant role but this is not an iron clad rule.  Here are a few ideas I quickly thought up.  Feel free to offer your own suggestions if you may be interested in joining me for a role play

1-Romantic relationship goes sour and one or both partners plot for final revenge

2-male/female police partners where one is dirty and how the other discovers it and what that person does as a result.

3-Illicit doctor patient relationship.  Most likely non consensual

4-One role player sexually manipulates the other to commit acts that are either illegal or against their own moral code.

5-Mutual cooperation by both role players while investigating a series of rapes or murders.  It would most likely involve both players to take on multiple roles such as witnesses, the perpetrator or criminal, possibly the victim and what they experience during the rape or murder, and obviously the investigatory roles.

6-Mind control where one player is under the mental control or hypnotic control of the other to commit various crimes.

7-One role would require playing the role of a kidnapping victim while the other is the perpetrator.  It would involve what happens between the two while the one is being held captive

8-A role involving torture.  Obviously one role would be that of the victim and the other who victimizes.  If you are interested in these ideas or would like to suggest something different I am very open to different ideas.  Please let me know.

Best to all

Offline camtipli

Re: Hello new at this and looking for f/ for one on one role play
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 07:57:29 PM »
Hope you don't mind I sent you a PM. I'm new to this forum, too.

Offline Midnight

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 07:58:10 PM »
Hi seeker,  number 7 is something I wouldn't mind discussing.

Let me know.

Midnight.

Offline seeker619Topic starter

• Just say hello. Let's plan some fun
  • Isolation
  • Enchanter
  • Obscenity is whaterver gives the judge an erection
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 12:04:09 AM »
Ok great midnight.  Do you wnt to talk detail or do you wnt me or you to start it off.  I am assuming you would like to role play 7. Let me know.  thanks

Kevin

Offline Midnight

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 09:41:35 PM »
Hit me with a PM if you want to set up a setting and a general charrie idea?

M\.

Offline amazonmarie34

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 09:36:01 AM »
hi!

I could be interested too? Drop me a note?