Epic Fighting-Capture-Escape/Rescue and Mystery Plot for Female Switch (M LF F)

Started by JaySwitch, December 18, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaySwitch

I have a rather epic story plot in my head that I’d like to write with a female partner.  I will play many characters, but have one main male character in mind, however he isn’t the first character your character will encounter.  Please tell me your desires for romance, or hardcore sex, or horror, or BDSM, or all and any kinks you desire.  I envision aspects of BDSM and possibly rape, but the playing of the rape scenes are not a must.  I’ve played stories with all those themes and have enjoy all of them.  I enjoy sexually dominating a woman, and being sexually dominated by a woman.  I’d love to play with a female switch, but it isn’t a must.  I envision this story being 60% plot and 40% smut, but it can vary.  My plot will be epic and complex, so I need a partner who is in the story for the long hall.
Your character could be any one, or any two (if your up for playing more than one), of these four beginning character ideas…

In a medieval fantasy setting

A female adventurer on a quest that ends up in some major peril.  I leave it open to you to decide what the quest is.  I can play a questing mate, or she can be alone.  If I play the questing mate he probably will not last the whole story.

A princess who will be extremely sheltered by her parents.  She will either escape on her own to see the world and then get kidnapped, or simply be kidnapped.

In modern times in a fantasy world or other dimension

A new CIA female recruit who gets into more trouble than she can handle.

A female reporter who asks too many questions and finds herself captured and in bondage.

Modern or medieval fantasy setting

A beautiful and skilled prostitute who is on the cusp of becoming rich and politicly connected, even politicly and socially influential!  The side effect is that she is learning more than she ever wanted to know about the seedier side of politics
     and society.  She’s beginning to learn just how bad things are getting in the kingdom/nation and may not be able to stay out of the coming conflicts.

As for my writing style…
I will likely be playing more than one character, but normally I expect between 2-8 paragraphs a post for us both.  I don’t have a quota, just no one liners.
My only offs are scat, beastiality for anything other than horror, incest, excessive gore, excessive vore, excessive humiliation, mutilation, my character receiving anal, and anything that should be left in the toilet.

I hope some sexy woman out there is intrigued by my story idea and will PM me that she’d love to start writing with me.  I hope to hear from you!

Jay Switch

JaySwitch

WhiteHeart

Hi! I’m interested in the plot with the escaped/kidnapped princess. I think we could do something fun. Haven’t been on the site for awhile but would love to get back into it!

JaySwitch

bump 23 Jan 2019

Some have expressed interest, but not one yet has begun RPing with me on this, so I am again looking.

Jay

JaySwitch

I'm still looking for a game female partner to play this story with me.  Any takers?  Please PM me!

Jay