Naughty Massage Therapist Wanted (F for M)

Started by Kiari03, December 15, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiari03

Hello there! Thank you for checking this thread out. Here is what I'm thinking, in a nutshell.

We have my character, a busty woman of means who seeks out YC due to her consistent back problems. She wants to set a standing appointment with someone who is qualified and can help her, but other therapists have left her always needing more. Well, it just so happens that MC is YC's type and he has a new toy he wants to test out. Basically, I'm imagining a diffuser that he turns on right under her nose. Since her head is down on the pillow, she won't see he is wearing a mask to keep him from breathing in these highly intoxicating fumes.

What the fumes do is actually very simple. They make her incredibly suggestible, horny and very, very simple-minded. Additionally, once they wear off, she won't remember anything about the encounter at all. 

Now, what I want from YC is to be almost like a "daddy" figure in a way. Some sessions he is very kind, giving and speaks very softly to her. Sure, he's taunting her inability to know that this is NOT supposed to be happening and man handles her a bit, but he's gentle. He tastes her, rubs her, kisses her and fucks her. That's when he's in a good mood.

When he's not in a good mood, I'm imagining a BDSM chamber where practically nothing is off-limits. He spanks her, chokes her, slaps her and calls her all sorts of derogatory names. At some point, I'd even like him to brand her on the nape of her neck where she'll never see.

So, those are my thoughts. I can't wait to play this game!