Threesome Tag question

Started by Deante, December 09, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Is there a specific gender tag (like M/M M/F) to denote "threesome where guy is in the middle"?

I'd think it'd be M/M/F, but I've seen people use that when they mean a gangbang/train being ran on a woman (I.e. M/M/mM/M/F). And M/F/M implies girl in the middle too.

So is there a way to signal 'the lady isn't getting spitroasted' in the title?


As far as i know, there isn't a specific tag for that sort of thing. in my opinion you could always do (m/m/F) and then in the story idea specify that you'd like "guy in the middle" or use the tags M/M to indicate male on male, and then add M/M/F. outlining what you want in the story plot would be your best bet though.

hope that helps!


Sara Nilsson

I always took MMF to mean the guys are into each other as well as the lady. Honestly never seen it describe some gangbang variety where the guys are all "no homo bro" but Ill be the first to admit to being a bit naive when it comes to these sort of things.


I'm not sure if there is a specific term. And yeah I've seen mmf or ffm where they two of the same gender don't have sex with each other, that's actually mostly what I end up seeing. And it's not like how there are terms like Eiffel Tower or Spitroast for other things. I haven't seen a term for that specifically. Usually I see terms like "Bi Guy Middle MMF" or variants for that. It technically gets more complicated too when gender isn't the main draw but genitals. I know it is common in a lot of femdom mmf porn where they have the guy in the middle topping the woman but a guy is topping him.


I would assume M/M/F is more likely to be bi than M/F/M. Meaning at least some attraction.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]