You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: intro  (Read 89 times)

Offline chammie777Topic starter

intro
« on: December 06, 2018, 09:52:15 AM »
i have found you through reddit.i agree to follow the rules. im confirming that iam  over eighteen (18) years of age.my native language is tamil and iam from india. i am interested in the role plays both adult and non-adult content that i like to play skits,dramas like that. no i am not new to roleplay, i have acted in dramas and also i have done some adult and non-adult roles in online. I am very confortable with the elliquiy. there is nothing wrong with that male writting female characters and viceversa,as the theme is to do a roleplay. i accepts all kinds of chats and no hating or getting annoyed.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 08:35:50 PM by Nowherewoman »

intro
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 09:54:43 AM »
i have found you through reddit.i agree to follow the rules. im confirming that iam  over eighteen (18) years of age.my native language is tamil and iam from india. i am interested in the role plays both adult and non-adult content that i like to play skits,dramas like that. no i am not new to roleplay, i have acted in dramas and also i have done some adult and non-adult roles in online. I am very confortable with the elliquiy. there is nothing wrong with that male writting female characters and viceversa,as the theme is to do a roleplay. i accepts all kinds of chats and no hating or getting annoyed.

Offline Britwitch

Re: intro
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 09:57:01 AM »
Hello Chammie and welcome to Elliquiy!

I'm Britwitch, one of the mentors here at E. Thank you for taking the time to complete the questionnaire. This helps us get to know you better while the approval process takes place.
Just to point out, it can take up to a minimum of 24-48 hours for the application to be processed and up to a week or longer, though approval is never guaranteed. For more information about the approval process, you can go here.

While your application is being processed, we'd like to encourage you to socialize and explore the aspects of E available to you. I’ve added some links to some of the places you can go and meet new people while you’re waiting...

• The Doormat is a lovely hangout where you can enjoy socializing with other applicants and members of E.
  • Forum Games is a great way to meet new people and enjoy some casual word games all at the same time!
  • The ShoutBox is wonderful for realtime chat with other applicants and members.  Please read the rules before joining in, though.
  • And to get you started in finding roleplay connections, check out the Non-Adult Role Plays section.

Please remember to keep all of your posts in these threads PG-13, including here in your introduction thread and any images you wish to share. And, just as importantly, do remember to come back and check this thread regularly as our members, mentors and staff will drop in to ask questions and get to know you!

We do hope you find the application process enjoyable!

Now, to get things started with a question:

What do you particularly enjoy about collaborative writing?

I look forward to your reply and good luck!

Britwitch

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 10:01:39 AM »
i think that the collabrative writing is an effective way of making a script. This leads to the effective interaction between the writers and enhance the quality of the outcome.

Offline Princess Alexx

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 10:07:31 AM »
Welcome to E! chammie777!

Offline Britwitch

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 10:11:13 AM »
i think that the collabrative writing is an effective way of making a script. This leads to the effective interaction between the writers and enhance the quality of the outcome.

I think you're right, that combination of minds when writing makes for far more interesting stories usually. :D

And if you don't mind having another question from me...

What are your favourite genres when it comes to RP or writing?

Offline Daeva

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 10:13:05 AM »
Good morning chammie and welcome to Elliquiy!

I'm Daeva, one of the mentors here and glad you found us :)

I have a question for you as well -

When you are starting a new story, do you prefer to use pictures/ face claims or describe out your characters and places? Or a mix of both?

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 10:45:03 AM »
hi britwitch,
my favorite genres are history based or epic based, some adult genres too

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 10:46:37 AM »
hi daeva,
i prefer to use pictures but not of mine. i woulr prefer to describe my characters and places too

Online Justric

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2018, 07:09:36 PM »
Well and Merry Met, chammie! I'm Justric, another of E's mentors. Just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your approval and express the hope that you enjoy yourself in the meantime. If you haven't already done so, be sure to check out the rest of the site that's available to you. There's a lot to see and do, but getting used to the general layout of the site will help in the long run if you are approved, too. This place only gets bigger, trust me!

Now, your one of your favorite genres is historical settings. Is there a particular era that you're drawn to roleplay in? What about that period of history appeals to you?

Offline Daeva

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 07:13:23 PM »
hi daeva,
i prefer to use pictures but not of mine. i woulr prefer to describe my characters and places too

I tend do the same, describe them out or a mix :)

I have another question if you don't mind -

Do you ever use music as an inspiration for writing? If so, is there a particular genre/ artist that you favor for it?

Offline Britwitch

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2018, 12:20:40 AM »
hi britwitch,
my favorite genres are history based or epic based, some adult genres too

Nice, I like my history too ;D

And when it comes to writing do you like to plan ahead or just start writing and see where the words and characters take you?

« Reply #12 on: Yesterday at 10:50:48 AM »
hi daeva,
i love music and i get inspired from the music for art of writing. i like classical music and it helps me to write politely and calmly and help me to deliver my content without offending anyone.

« Reply #13 on: Yesterday at 10:52:25 AM »
i will plan myself before writing. planning helps me to deliver the correct words and sentences that helps me to deliver an worthable content.

Offline Britwitch

« Reply #14 on: Yesterday at 10:55:08 AM »
i will plan myself before writing. planning helps me to deliver the correct words and sentences that helps me to deliver an worthable content.

Thank you for your answer and I hope you're enjoying the approval process so far!

Best of luck with the rest of it!

Brit

Offline Daeva

« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 11:02:25 AM »
hi daeva,
i love music and i get inspired from the music for art of writing. i like classical music and it helps me to write politely and calmly and help me to deliver my content without offending anyone.

I love classical music! It can be so moving and inspirational as well as hit a range of emotions :)

I think I have another question for you -

What are you the most nervous about when starting a new story?

« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 11:03:41 AM »
thank you brit. when will be the approval processes ends?

Offline Britwitch

« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 11:30:09 AM »

No one knows for sure as it's different for everyone and our approvals team can be very busy people - given we're approaching the holidays this makes everyone tend to be busier. It can take anywhere up to a week but I can promise you the staff will be going as quickly as they can. :D

Online Justric

« Reply #18 on: Today at 07:57:06 AM »

*chuckles* That's why I try to always recommend checking out the rest of the site. It helps to keep busy during the approval process!

I think you might have missed my question from earlier.

Is there a particular era that you're drawn to roleplay in? What about that period of history appeals to you?

Offline Flower

• Rumple || Critter || Hyacinth Forever Dancing
  • Mentor
  • Carnite
  • Let the Music Play || You Can Dance If You Want To
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #19 on: Today at 02:40:23 PM »
Hey Chammie! I hope you're enjoying Elliquiy so far. I have a question for you while you wait. (^^) When a story starts to go dry ,  how do you interject a twist that might spark the life back into it ?