Nice and Naughty [M lf F, Bon]

Started by TheVillain, December 05, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Somewhere around the North Pole, two old friends sat by a healthy fireplace. If any elves or the children asked they were eating cookies and drinking eggnog, but they were actually smoking some old pipes with some Schnapps to keep out the cold. Two old war-buddies from a time long ago at the edges of history. In one chair, Santa Claus chuckles a bit. Mrs. Claus had just come in with another bottle, and his guest had watched her walk back into the rest of the house with a dirty leer in his eye - but one he knows is just to keep up appearances. He and the Missus weren't spring chickens anymore after all.

In the other chair, the Krampus. The Christmas Demon. There was a time when both of them would have to get ready for their respective journeys. Saint Nick to reward the good, Krampus to punish the wicked. But time and society has changed of course.

"Mark my words, Old Man. There's quite a few humans out there that a good Beating would do a them a world of good."

"Ho! Ho! Easy there you dirty creature, they have a point." Santa mock-scolds his old friend, more amused then anything. It was a shame though, there was a time long ago, back when they were younger and wilder men, that this was a night for drinking and trying to get into mischief as well. But that was long ago. Back when he was known as among other things 'The Lord of the Dance' and not a mascot for Coca-Cola.

"Mark my Words, Mark my Words."

"I don't know Krampus. The human world is just so much more complicated then it used to be. That's actually part of why I wanted you to come over tonight, to talk a little business. I know times have been rough on you old friend. And I do have a sort of problem you can help with."

"What? Is that what this is about, you want me to work for you? You can go f-"

"Hold on, hold on. At least listen to what I'm offering. Or better yet -" Santa speaks, cracking his knuckles and reaching into his coat pocket to produce a letter. Typed up by one of the elves, happens when it's for someone who doesn't actually physically write a list, like an adult.

"What's this?"

"A Christmas Wish-List, for a Miss Tanya Morales."

"Don't sound familiar."

"You wouldn't. She's a Human Rights Lawyer that lives in upstate New York. Actually has done great work helping victims of Human Trafficking. She's definitely on the Grown-Up Nice list."

"Then why are you talking to me about this?"

"Read the Letter, especially the part about what she wants, Krampus."

And he does, the Christmas Demon scowls at first - then he gets to that section. That scowl quickly turns into a smile, and a hard-on.

"Ooo! My kind of girl."

"That's my problem, Krampus old friend. Sometimes - Sometimes what Nice people want for Christmas is to be Extra Naughty, and I can't even begin to give her what she wants, I'm married..."

Quote from: InfoHello, Latest idea in my brain thanks to Krampusnacht. Basic Premise is that Santa puts an out of work Krampus on the task or rewarding Nice people who want some Naughty for the holidays.

Let me know if you're interested, or just have some ideas.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.