You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 29, 2020, 02:27:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Thank You Veks"
You're the best!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Just Going to Leave This Here (F Seeking M)  (Read 799 times)

Offline SeabirdTopic starter

Just Going to Leave This Here (F Seeking M)
« on: November 24, 2018, 03:45:24 PM »
A Seabird's Reverie.

Hello, stranger! Seabird here, nice to meet you!

Thought I'd leave this here if anyone would be interested in roleplaying with me. If you have a plot in mind that you would like to play out with me, I'm interested in the plots you have!

I'm a "laid back" roleplayer, for lack of better words. I usually write one to two paragraphs, more if the inspiration strikes. I'm looking for someone as "laid back" and patient, as well as someone to help hone my very rusty roleplaying skills. Threads or over PMs is where the story starts. Here are my On & Offs, for reference.

What I Like:
  • I am a sucker for romance and relationship building. Brownie points for drawn out relationships and male characters who are teases! Extra brownie point if Senpai notices my character.  ;)
  • Genres: Romance, Drama, a bit of tradgedy and sadness, Slice of Life, Historical Fiction, Adventure, Comedy, Horror/Slasher, Low Fantasy
  • Movies/TV: Harry Potter
  • Video Games: Harvest Moon, RPG Maker Games (i.e. Ib, Mad Father), Fable II
  • Other Likes: Forbidden romance, arranged marriage, soul mates

Some Pairings:
  • Teacher x Student
  • Death x Human
  • Popular x Outcast
  • Vampire x Mermaid
  • Princess x Knight

Some plots:

***To be added. In the meantime, send me a plot, if you wish!***

So if you want to give me a try, drop me a line of what you want to roleplay, your character, your plot, etc. I'll see you in my inbox!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 11:23:06 AM by Seabird »

Offline SeabirdTopic starter

Re: Just Going to Leave This Here (F Seeking M)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 07:36:58 PM »
Bump