You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 14, 2021, 12:55:25 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Take a moment...
to meet and greet.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ok, so I was wondering, what does Elliquiy consider a One Shot exactly?  (Read 793 times)

Offline EsotericaTopic starter

I think I may have been misusing the term. Could someone explain? Is it just a short story between two members, or am I totally off here?

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 16/17 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Ok, so I was wondering, what does Elliquiy consider a One Shot exactly?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 09:51:21 am »
At the top of the form is this explanation:

One shots can be any number of things: a way to try out a fetish that you're not sure you'll like, a short roleplay that doesn't require much planning or commitment (in terms of time), or a chance to write out a scene inspired by a picture.

A One Shot is more like a short story than a complete role play.  You and your partner can complete the piece in a short number of posts rather than try to write an entire novella or novel length story.

Offline EsotericaTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 10:09:07 am »
Ok, so I see I had the basic idea. Thanks for the clarification. Funny I have been on here as long as I have, and I never saw the explanation in the forum. Lol.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 16/17 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 10:59:19 am »
Glad I could help.  It took me a while to find those clarifications at the top of the forums, too.  Good luck with finding partners and stories. :-)

Offline Nachtmahr

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 12:12:43 pm »
I also believe you can contact staff to have a project moved from One-Shot's to a more fitting category if you find that you and your partner(s) want to keep the story going beyond that short sequence of events you wanted to explore. :)

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 12:14:21 pm »
I also believe you can contact staff to have a project moved from One-Shot's to a more fitting category if you find that you and your partner(s) want to keep the story going beyond that short sequence of events you wanted to explore. :)

You totally can. :D