You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 20, 2020, 12:42:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dark Transformations (M for F)  (Read 558 times)

Offline MachtTopic starter

Dark Transformations (M for F)
« on: November 22, 2018, 09:00:14 AM »
Greetings! I have a few plots in mind that carry the theme of a "dark transformation"--where certain extreme events radically change my character's personality and even his physique, changing him into a "perfect"* and sinister version of himself.

My "transformed" character goes from being a moral or ethical character, to one without any regard for morals or ethics. He either shuns religious authority or thinks of himself above it--God's own mouthpiece. Or avatar. Or, he simply denies religious authority, taking a coldly atheist, wholly pragmatic stance. The "transformed" may recognize legal authority, but loses all his compunctions about circumventing any law to get what he wants. He becomes capable of any crime, any action, and the calculations to evade any consequences that might come of them.

He becomes a character capable of violence, forcefulness, and ravenous, careless, indiscriminant passion.

If you are interested in any of these stories, please send me a PM rather than respond here.

1 / DIVINE MADMAN
Setting/Genre: Fantasy/Historical, early 20th Century
Premise: Our characters are a pair of religious missionaries traveling with the colonial military through the deserts of neighboring lands. While the military sets about conquering and colonizing people, our mission is to spread the Faith. After my character goes missing behind enemy lines, you later encounter him long after he was thought dead, when circumstances lead you to follow reports of a holy man who is in one of the enemy-occupied cities, who is said to have the actual power of miracles, such that the religious radicalist rebels of the city, who resist colonization at all costs, are afraid to touch him. When you meet him, you quickly realize he is not the man he used to be. Whatever horrors he witnessed in the desert have changed him, and he has been touched by something more.

2 / 46 and 2
Setting/Genre: Sci-Fi/Horror, modern day, near future, or early 20th century
Premise: Your character's scientific experimentation causes a Mr. Hyde-like transformation of my character. He goes from being rather average, honest, and trustworthy, to a sexual dynamo with nigh superhuman physicality, enhanced senses and mental faculties, and utterly no sense of limits, nor any desire to resist his urges. If he wants something, he simply takes it. If someone has what he wants, he steals it. If harming someone brings him some satisfaction, he does so gladly. He is transformed into his darkest id, but also the incarnation of his own libido and his utmost intellect.

3 / Lord of the Mists
Setting/Genre: Fantasy
Premise: After his family was slaughtered by harpies, he was changed forever. He turned his back on the town that failed to protect them, and went to live in the very mountains where the harpies held their enclaves. Most said he would not live out the year, but then rumors started of a lodge near the peak of the mountain, protected by man-made barricades, and guarded by attack dogs. If it is indeed the same man who lost his family, many question how he would be able to build such a foothold high in the mountains and survive on his own. None know the real truth--that he managed to build his mountain fortress and palisades using harpies he had captured and enslaved. Now he wears a cloak of the feathers of harpies he has slain, and keeps your character, a harpy, as a slave, perhaps as a hostage, as he exacts his vengeance on the clan that murdered his family.

*By perfect I do not mean infallible or omniscient, but rather one whose own self-perceived weaknesses and limitations have been eradicated, regardless of how true that is.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 02:31:12 AM by Macht »

Offline MachtTopic starter

Re: Dark Transformations (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 02:31:28 AM »
Added a third scenario, Lord of the Mists.