You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 21, 2021, 08:28:57 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Story Based plots (Female seeking male characters (possibly F/F))  (Read 647 times)

Offline BearGirlTopic starter

• Expert Charmer
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • I am always looking for people to talk/RP with!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Hello!

I am looking to start a couple of RPs that will be focused on the story.

While smut will be welcomed throughout the RP, this will not be the main feature of it.

Below are the plots that I am currently interested in. Please connect with me over PM if you are as well!

Anastasia based
Muse A is an heir/heiress but has no idea. Many years ago, their kingdom was attacked. They survived but were led away from the kingdom during the attack. They ended up in an orphanage in a village far from their kingdom, with no memories of their past or how they got there. Muse A's family member survived the attack and believes that Muse A survived too. They are offering a hefty reward of Muse A's safe return.

Years later, Muse B, a con artist, meets Muse A. muse B is amazed at how uncanny their resemblance is to the lost heir/heiress and decides to pass Muse A off, in order to claim the reward. muse C, Muse A's family member has seen many impostors over the years and is not even willing to see Muse A. However, as Muse A's vague memories are enough to convince some of Muse C's staff, they begin to wonder if they are really the lost heir/heiress

Witches/Wizards
Muse A is coming of age in their magical family. On their 18th birthday, they learn what element they have been gifted with. Muse A has been under the impression that they will have inherited the same element that their parents and grandparents have been blessed with. However, they come to discover that they have been bestowed with the opposite element. According to rules set forth, Muse A must learn to master their gift from a warlock/witch who possesses the same elemental power as they do. Muse B, who has the same element as Muse A, becomes Muse A's reluctant mentor. Muse B is brilliant and powerful but lacks in the department of manners and compassion, especially when Muse A shows difficulty harnessing their new abilities. Muse B is condescending and impatient often without provocation. One day, Muse A meets their wit's end with Muse B's treatment and they demand to know why Muse B is so hostile toward them. Muse B reveals that they come from a rival families and they are only teaching Muse A due to terms of a 1,000-year-old truce that is ending soon.

Guardian Demon
Muse A is a lonely person who sells their soul in order for Satan to be their friend. Satan just rolls with it and protects them during their life...until he realizes at the time of their death that he genuinely likes them. Since he can't renege on the contract he takes Muse A to Hell and puts them in a position of power. Demons hardened by millennia of torture now have to answer to a shy, self-conscious, quiet, sad, lonely person who has unintentionally become Satan's #1.

Secret Relationship & Mafia
Muse A is this tough guy, who is part of a local gang. He ends up falling for and getting together with this relatively nice girl. She is going to college and is the type of person who wants to make a positive difference. While he wants to be with her, Muse A doesn't want anyone to know. He is either worried about his gang members knowing h has a soft side (because he fell in love with such a nice girl/he would be super embarrassed) or he doesn't want others to find out his weakness because he knows his rivals will use it against him.

I am also interested in playing something similar where Muse A is trying to stay away from the girl who just wants to absolutely rebel. Him being like 'please stop doing this and leave me alone' and her going along the lines of 'I want to be a part of your gang! Let me in! I wanna spray paint trains too!'

A Commoner in the Castle
Muse A has bever been outside of the castle but managed to sneak out. During her trip through the city, she gets attacked by a group of thieves. Luckily for her, Muse B, a great fighter, saves the Princess and brings her back to the castle. At which point, Muse A manages to get Muse B the position of her personal guard.
We can talk more about this through PM concerning the characters and some extra ideas I have for it

Victorian Age
I have many differing ideas for this. But essentially, think something similar to Pride and Prejudice with the possibility of some major twists

A Royal Engagement
Muse A and Muse B are the heirs of their respective kingdoms that are at the edge of war. In order to prevent this, their parents force them into an arrange marriage. What could go wrong?

More Smut based:

Jealousy Is A Disease
  Muse A and Muse b, while having feelings for each other, can't seem to make anything else work besides the sex. The problem is every time they start sleeping together, feelings get involved. Muse a comes up with an idea involving a punch card where the two can only sleep together with how many punches are on the card; that way they will stop before feelings get too involved, and they will finally be done with the back and forth for good. The first few punches are all fun and make this seem like a good idea until as they get closer to the last punch. Muse A and B release that they don't want to end this. In between the first and last punch is jealousy, schemes and angst pursue as they go out with other people and the realization that they will be losing whatever they have with each other is getting harder to accept.'

A Queen's Duty
Muse A is the newly married wife to the king of their land. As Queen, there are certain duties she must perform. Such as managing the castle, hosting diplomats and other royalty, and most importantly, provide the kingdom with an heir. But try as she might, and how often, Muse A can't seem to get pregnant at all.

Desperate, and fearing the wrath of her husband if she doesn't give me a child, she turns to her trusted knight and confidant Muse B for help/ After much pleading a reluctant Muse B agrees and the pair conspirer their affair in secret.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 09:10:22 pm by BearGirl »

Offline BearGirlTopic starter

• Expert Charmer
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • I am always looking for people to talk/RP with!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Story Based plots (Female seeking male characters (possibly F/F))
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 09:10:56 pm »
Bump. Some plots added. Others removed.