Diamond in the Rough - Post Apocalyptic (FxF)

Started by IvoryTigress, November 18, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvoryTigress

Hello there. Thank you, kindly, for stopping by to take a look. I am searching for someone to help me pick up where a thread left off, as the writer I was working with has left Elliquiy. I enjoy the character I created and would like to continue the story, should someone find interest. The story is set in a post apocalyptic world where the technological advances of the past are mostly broken pieces of junk. Society has fallen back to older, simpler ways of living. Most of the land has been split up into gang territories where small villages just trying to get by can either pay the gangs in supplies or get destroyed when the gangs scavenge. My character is an engineer who can tinker and repair technologies, with the right spare parts. The character I'm looking to fill is a gang leader whose power generator has gone down and is in need of someone who can fix it. A link to the story thread is here.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=291878.0

Feel free to tell me about an entirely new character you might have in mind for the role. I'm not requesting that a new writer has to slide right into the shoes of the old one, but I would like to pick up where the other story left off. If you are interested, please send me a PM instead of replying to this thread. We can discuss O/Os and plot there instead. Thank you again for taking a peek. Happy writing. :-)