You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 12, 2018, 04:31:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Life Of A Fighter (Male Seeking Female Character)  (Read 137 times)

Offline Norsegod1839Topic starter

The Life Of A Fighter (Male Seeking Female Character)
« on: November 18, 2018, 02:24:21 PM »
Hi thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope at the time of you reading this things are well.

Over the last couple of days I had the pleasure of watching both the Rocky movies and Creed. I enjoyed both the old series and the new series a ton and like usual my mind started turning with ideas and concepts. I am interested in two ideas primarily that stem from this genre.

Option 1.

So I am looking for someone interested in playing a female character that finds herself involved with a boxers. This would be a modern day story set in a realistic world. My character would be an amateur boxer who is trying to make it as one of the greats. She could either come to one of his fights or they could be brought together by something else like a blind date and we go from there.

A lot of this will involve her seeing the rigors of not only training but these fights. My guy will be bruised and beat up, my guy will come home looking bad. The goal is to show two people involved together and one person being involved in something that quite frankly is dangerous. Her having to come to terms with that and showing how they handle this element of their life is what I am aiming for.

Option 2.

On the other hand reversing the idea might be fun to. Female boxers are rare but the idea of having to see and become okay with it on my end appeals. What I mean by that is having the role reversed and having my guy be the civilian and your character the boxer. The same rules as option one would apply and I'd be interesting to see how reversing the roles shakes up the story.

If interested in either of these two please let me know via Pm!